1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Survey for school project

Discussion in 'Children & Teens' started by knipster, Dec 12, 2017.

?

what is the most intimidating part of your kit (if you were a child)

1. insulin pen

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. needles

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. pricker

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. blood strips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. meter

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. lancelets

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. knipster

knipster Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hiya, for my school project, I need to create a survey, so if anyone would like to help me, please fill out the poll! -sorry for those trying to fill out the survey earlier- I couldn't include the polls for some reason. Please bear in mind that the project is aimed at children, so answer what you would have done as a kid, or for your younger child.
    thanks for your help!

2. bangkokdiabetic

bangkokdiabetic Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Many people on this forum complain about how ignorant the general public are about diabetes but when you have a chance to enter your answer /comments Where are they ??

viewing the few answers 25 % say they are concerned by the meter a golden opportunity to explain why the meter is a helpful tool. and once you get used to it is nothing to fear . I think this is an opportunity to teach presumably school children (The Potentially Ignorant Adults of the future !) about diabetes If we don't do it who else will ???

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tipetoo

Tipetoo Type 2 · Expert

There are a number of posters on this forum that worry about the the accuracy of their meters. That is probably the reason that button was chosen.

What the survey needs is a comment such as: None of the above apply.

• Informative Informative x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook