Type of diabetes
Type 1
I’m still being bullied and I don’t know what to do anymore I’m scared
That my mental health will go back backwards and stop going forwards

archersuz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi @W.bubble13
Don't let them win! Bullies are cowards. You are so much better than them. Please tell someone what is going on. The school really need to take action.

Suz

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The school knows what’s happening and do nothing that helps they said they would move her from my lessons but she’s refuseing my mum is taking it to Ofsted

But I’m scared my mental health will will go backwards and stop going forward

Reactions: sandra curtis

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
it is better to be ill at home than to be bullied, bullying is burning into ones personality... hope you´ll get a solution very soon from now on

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, don’t let this get you down your strong! How long has this been happening

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @W.bubble13, has your mother contacted the school governors, Ofsted could take a long time to respond. There is probably a Parent Governor she could write to. Best of luck and remember bullies are actually pathetic.

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I highly doubt it will because the teachers are on the bully’s side and not mine not one teacher has asked me if I’m ok me and my friend have taken not going to school until something gets done and both are mums agree with this. But we have missed the lasted day of school before Xmas and missed seeing other friends because of her and the school doesn’t really care but they shout at me and my friend for going to the office at school waiting for our mums to pick us up because of this cow of a person won’t leave us alone after a number to speaking to her and her mother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

leahkian

W.bubble13 you should not have to put up with this at all maybe your mother could try and see your local MP and tell her what is happening, if you are worried about your mental health then go to your GP's and ask if he can refer you to see someone as seeing them now is better than when you get down. At most schools there will always be bullies but that does not mean it is right that is as much your school than the bullies, if nothing is done then maybe think about going to another school. You will find that who bullies you will have been bullied before. You stay strong and don;t let one person get you down you are worth a hundred of them