What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Karen you seem to be 'going through it' at the moment...how is that head cold now...are you feeling any better?...its never easy to manage diabetes...particularly when we're ill (said that so many times)...the change in the weather...illness...the holidays...stress....anything could unsettle your management...hope you aren't having to drag yourself out to work today...is there any chance you could have a word with your diabetes team...might help...possibly put your mind at rest.
Hi bubbsie headcold seems to have eased off just bgs still all over the place not going to work as there is an outbreak of v+d at work an im not exposing myself to that spoke to manager an she agrees spoke to dns basically just telling me to up my insulin will try get a gp appointment in case ive got any underlying infection ...diabetes eh

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi bubbsie headcold seems to have eased off just bgs still all over the place not going to work as there is an outbreak of v+d at work an im not exposing myself to that spoke to manager an she agrees spoke to dns basically just telling me to up my insulin will try get a gp appointment in case ive got any underlying infection ...diabetes eh
Good call to stay at home Karen...hope you can get an appointment with your GP...I am clueless with insulin...fingers crossed it's just one of those 'things'...and not an infection.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know Ziggy it's been a stressful time since November onwards with one illness after another, this latest problem with a biopsy is a little on the scary side this lump near to where I had the tick bite in November is growing quite quickly and looks rather nasty, so more than a little worried, so just hoping it's not more sinister? Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

Thinking of you. Hope everything will turn out well and it's nothing. When will you have your biopsy?