What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good luck Granny.
Thank you for everyone's good luck wishes still positive today it may be a better prognosis than I think it could be, it's right what they say ignorance is bliss,the internet is a wonderful thing but it can throw you when you check things out like this! K
BG this morning 5.4 later on 6.2

Last edited:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
good morning all :)

4.2 today

it's a frosty one today, although it's not much below freezing here it feels cold to me, (but I do think that the issue I have with always feeling cold since I lost so much weight is getting a bit better, hopefully my body is adapting a bit), stay safe everyone if you're going out and about :)
@Hi geeful I have bought long sleeved heat retaining tops from Asda got 3 now and add a jumper over the top they are great, know exactly what you mean I've never felt so cold,all that fat I used to carry had some use then! Haha!!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh I am sad to hear This hope everything turne out better than expected , wish you luck and send a virtual hug
@Freema thank you so much I'm back to feeling positive again today and will just have to wait until Tuesday when I have my second consultation, the letter just threw me off guard after the dermatologist said it was not life threatening but it was because he wrote it was probably before naming the skin cancer, probably was what caused the concern Has there is another one it can be and that's not so very nice either. Will hopefully get things answered on Tuesday and will update you when I get more news?
Can't wait for our short break to Spain in February,what an ending and a beginning to the old and new year! K

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning......7.5 again at 5.15 this morning.I have the beginnings of a cold.We didn't get the snow forecast for our area overnight,but had stocked up on food just in case!Hope those of you in the amber warning areas are ok.Stay safe and enjoy your weekend everyone:)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...good sleep...no rain/wind/snow here (yet)...if I can get myself organised an early walk with Harry is in order...then to finish off my accounts...possibly organise my paperwork...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.3