Trying to download diabetes cookbook 2017

Perfumeflower53

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

I have been trying to download the diabetes cookbook 2017 by Shanta Panesar. However, although I am already logged into the site I am directed to the log in page where I need to sign in with my email address and password. But for some reason it doesn't recognize my password.

So I click on the reset password option to change my password and it says to wait for an email notification that is coming through into my inbox or spam. But I haven't received any emails with an option to reset my password...

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I hope this all makes sense

regards
perfumeflower53

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Other people may come along with a different opinion but I think you'll need one accout for these forums and a different account for the main site.

I cannot log-in to the main website (with my forum account details either) and have always assumed that it's because I haven't created a seperate account there.

You can always try it - blame me if it goes wrong!

Perfumeflower53

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No worries, thank you so much for taking the time to reply urbanracer. That might explain why. I will try that and see if it works.

I will report back if it works ...

Regards
perfumeflower53

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

I have been trying to download the diabetes cookbook 2017 by Shanta Panesar. However, although I am already logged into the site I am directed to the log in page where I need to sign in with my email address and password. But for some reason it doesn't recognize my password.

So I click on the reset password option to change my password and it says to wait for an email notification that is coming through into my inbox or spam. But I haven't received any emails with an option to reset my password...

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I hope this all makes sense

regards
perfumeflower53

Perfumeflower - Could you drop an email to [email protected] please, where your issue will be picked up.