1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2018 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Sheffield University are conducting a study on food and activity logging among people with type 2 diabetes. Get involved here »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Trying to download diabetes cookbook 2017

Discussion in 'Book and Product Reviews' started by Perfumeflower53, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Perfumeflower53

Perfumeflower53 Type 2 · Active Member

Hi,

I have been trying to download the diabetes cookbook 2017 by Shanta Panesar. However, although I am already logged into the site I am directed to the log in page where I need to sign in with my email address and password. But for some reason it doesn't recognize my password.

So I click on the reset password option to change my password and it says to wait for an email notification that is coming through into my inbox or spam. But I haven't received any emails with an option to reset my password...

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I hope this all makes sense

regards
    perfumeflower53

2. urbanracer

urbanracer Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Other people may come along with a different opinion but I think you'll need one accout for these forums and a different account for the main site.

I cannot log-in to the main website (with my forum account details either) and have always assumed that it's because I haven't created a seperate account there.

You can always try it - blame me if it goes wrong!

3. Perfumeflower53

Perfumeflower53 Type 2 · Active Member

No worries, thank you so much for taking the time to reply urbanracer. That might explain why. I will try that and see if it works.

I will report back if it works ...

Regards
    perfumeflower53

4. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Perfumeflower - Could you drop an email to forum@diabetes.co.uk please, where your issue will be picked up.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook