Should I be worried?

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So I haven't been feeling right lately, and I'm worried about it being diabetes. For less than a week I've been feeling extra hungry in the evenings, and still after dinner. Yesterday I peed one more time than what u usually do daily, but for the first 3 or 4 times yesterday I peed more than my normal amount. I've been eating normally since the hunger feelings started, and I usually have a low carb intake just because I've been attempting to lose weight. The last time my blood sugar was checked was in November and it was in a normal range. I have no problems with extremities (ie, my hands and feet feel fine) or wound healing, that I can tell, though I feel like today I've been a bit lightheaded and shaky like I've got low blood sugar though I've been eating normally. I don't know what to do and I'm worried, so I'd appreciate any help or advice I could get... I also recently (on Friday, today is Monday) donated blood for the first time ever, so I don't know if that would affect anything...?

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So I haven't been feeling right lately, and I'm worried about it being diabetes. For less than a week I've been feeling extra hungry in the evenings, and still after dinner. Yesterday I peed one more time than what u usually do daily, but for the first 3 or 4 times yesterday I peed more than my normal amount. I've been eating normally since the hunger feelings started, and I usually have a low carb intake just because I've been attempting to lose weight. The last time my blood sugar was checked was in November and it was in a normal range. I have no problems with extremities (ie, my hands and feet feel fine) or wound healing, that I can tell, though I feel like today I've been a bit lightheaded and shaky like I've got low blood sugar though I've been eating normally. I don't know what to do and I'm worried, so I'd appreciate any help or advice I could get... I also recently (on Friday, today is Monday) donated blood for the first time ever, so I don't know if that would affect anything...?
What was the precise figure for your blood sugar in November?

paulus1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
mate trust us when your peeing because of diabetes its near constant i was going 4 times an hour no kidding. and the thirst was horrid. so are you diabetic no. you need to see your doctor again if your worried.

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
mate trust us when your peeing because of diabetes its near constant i was going 4 times an hour no kidding. and the thirst was horrid. so are you diabetic no. you need to see your doctor again if your worried.
Thank you so much... I just have bad anxiety and little things like this get the best of me and drive me crazy