Are we ready for a Friday singalong……

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’ve always loved Bohemian Rhapsody, but I think I may love this version even more!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Superb.

Most bariatric patients can drop their blood pressure, asthma and diabetic meds after their op.
Most meds are to relieve obesity effects on the body.
Less weight =less meds.

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent! And they STILL want to put everyone over 50 on statins, whether they need them or not....

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Superb.

Most bariatric patients can drop their blood pressure, asthma and diabetic meds after their op.
Most meds are to relieve obesity effects on the body.
Less weight =less meds.

I’ve lost weight on LCHF and been able to drop one BP med which is good. My asthma is well controlled but can’t drop my inhaler or antihistamine (yet) without a deterioration. Had a recent failed trial without the antihistamine, but I live in hope! Might think about a trial off my PPI next!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I’ve lost weight on LCHF and been able to drop one BP med which is good. My asthma is well controlled but can’t drop my inhaler or antihistamine (yet) without a deterioration. Had a recent failed trial without the antihistamine, but I live in hope! Might think about a trial off my PPI next!
You are brilliant!
I can see more for you. You do too.
I know you don't feel your finished slimming yet. I think no fat or very little fat stops prohibiting the organs. Some slim on outside but fat on inside.
Mind I'm both but working on it, as we speak.
I think as long as going in the right direction we cannot go wrong.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You are brilliant!
I can see more for you. You do too.
I know you don't feel your finished slimming yet. I think no fat or very little fat stops prohibiting the organs. Some slim on outside but fat on inside.
Mind I'm both but working on it, as we speak.
I think as long as going in the right direction we cannot go wrong.

I’m about 2/3 of the way through my weight loss, that’ll get me into a healthy BMI. Hopefully fat going from inside aswell as outside. I’m hoping to achieve a healthy BMI during 2018. We could both be super models by the end of the year! :joyful: Or maybe not, I’m only 5 foot 3! :hilarious:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
About a third if that of the medications I take if that, are for my conditions the rest are to try and protect me from their effects.

I woke up one Thursday morning about 17 years ago wondering what the heck was wrong with me.

I still dream that one day I will awake to find it all gone. And with it all these **** tablets I have to take.

Forgot to add really enjoyed both the video so thanks for posting them.

Last edited:

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Brilliant post, thank you. I have tinkered with my meds and managed to come off one completely. I intend to try again and either reduce the dose or quit more of the blummin things altogether.

bamba

Type of diabetes
Type 2
James McCormack - the person behind this video - also has a you tube presentation called
"Tom Hanks and Type 2 Diabetes - an evidence based discussion I would like to have with Mr. Hanks"
[
]

This is fairly OK up until the point where he says there's no point in type 2's carrying out blood glucose tests,
on the basis that they are not economically justified.

Where are we supposed to get the evidence to base decisions on our treatment then ?