• Possible solution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adeshyna

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I have a health challenge for years now since I was young. I noticed irregular urination, frequent urination during the day and night. I thought it was diabetes so I went to the hospital and was told I didn't have diabetes.

I urinate 8-10 times a day during the raining season, At night 2-4 times depending on the weather or amount of water.

I am 31 now

I did sugar test, urine analysis, n all sort of tests, no diabetes, no infection, no disease. The doctor said there might be an infection because not all lab tests are 100%. I took medications for infection but nothing happednec. If I drink half a liter of water after food or 35 cl of water, I will urinate 2-3 times not too long after taking the food and my stomach will feel empty, I feel dizzy at times after urinating too much. I don't know what to do or what is happening. I look dehydrated.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
in general most people will as they age have more and more problems with frequent urination, on average a young person of around 20 years old will be able to hold 3 times the amount of urine in his or her bladder compared to a person of 70-80 years of age... so some lose their ability to hold larger amounts of urine faster than others... it can be only due to genes , but in many cases there are also other condition at stakes like kidney affecting conditions or diseases... untreated diabetes where the body is not able to use the glucose rambeling around in one's veins will also affect ones frequncy of urinating whewone can pee out the water from one's body in a most unhealthy way... and also create a lifethreatening situation if not taken care of.... by the way carbs in general holds more fluid in ones body if one eat in a rich carbholdy-food style compared to those that eat a very low carbholdy foodstyle

Mcarunnie

I have a health challenge for years now since I was young. I noticed irregular urination, frequent urination during the day and night. I thought it was diabetes so I went to the hospital and was told I didn't have diabetes.

I urinate 8-10 times a day during the raining season, At night 2-4 times depending on the weather or amount of water.

I am 31 now

I did sugar test, urine analysis, n all sort of tests, no diabetes, no infection, no disease. The doctor said there might be an infection because not all lab tests are 100%. I took medications for infection but nothing happednec. If I drink half a liter of water after food or 35 cl of water, I will urinate 2-3 times not too long after taking the food and my stomach will feel empty, I feel dizzy at times after urinating too much. I don't know what to do or what is happening. I look dehydrated.
Wow I finally found someone with same issues. I too suffer from same problem for past 1p years and it has ruined my life. The possible problems I think are :
A) do you have yeast infection
B) do you liver issues , mines slightly higher
C) high uric acid?
D) do you problems with dairy products
The only way my symptoms ease are if I eat high carb or high fibre food.

Edited to remove personal contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Wow I finally found someone with same issues. I too suffer from same problem for past 1p years and it has ruined my life. The possible problems I think are :
A) do you have yeast infection
B) do you liver issues , mines slightly higher
C) high uric acid?
D) do you problems with dairy products
The only way my symptoms ease are if I eat high carb or high fibre food.

Edited to remove personal contact details.

If you have Pre Diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes then eating a diet high in carbohydrates would only exacerbate frequent urination as the kidneys struggle to rid the body of the excess glucose.