Accu Chek infusion set for swimming

the5kr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have Accu Chek Spirit Combo and last 6 years I used Rapid-D Link, but I started swimming and Rapid D isn't good for this. Which infusion set is best for swimming? I looking at Tenderlink or Flexlink Plus (because there are no more variants :D)

p.s. «rapid» set is good though changing cannula every time im willing to swim is inconvenient (and expensive).

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Why do you feel you need to change the infusion set after swimming, I use the flex in both my combo and my insight both came with blanking plugs/clips to add when you unplug the tubing. There is no need to change tubing/adaptor either just leave it plugged into the pump.

BUZZ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have Accu Chek Spirit Combo and last 6 years I used Rapid-D Link, but I started swimming and Rapid D isn't good for this. Which infusion set is best for swimming? I looking at Tenderlink or Flexlink Plus (because there are no more variants :D)

p.s. «rapid» set is good though changing cannula every time im willing to swim is inconvenient (and expensive).
I use the insight flexlink and have no bother whatsoever when I go swimming. There is a stopper cap in with the infusion set but I never use it

MeganTetley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I use the flex link and I find it's great. Each set has a little plug for swimming and works brilliantly for stopping the water getting in! I used them on holiday and worked a dream :)