What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all, a bit grey here. Updated the iOS on my iPad and now I can’t get the screen to flip from portrait to landscape. Feeling old, where are the grandsons when you need them, I’m sure the five year old could sort it for me.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Mornin’ all, a bit grey here. Updated the iOS on my iPad and now I can’t get the screen to flip from portrait to landscape. Feeling old, where are the grandsons when you need them, I’m sure the five year old could sort it for me.
@Fairygodmother .....I have thought for a long time that any such devices should come with a small child attached....:)
....hope you have a good day....

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Thank you Molly, you too. Yes, a small child would help, but I think it might need to be one that goes to sleep when the iPad’s turned off seriously, though, I love my grandsons but they live 120 miles away.
I solved the problem, unintentionally, by the old method of turning it off and on again. 21C tech skills!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bright and sunny in the north east, albeit a bit colder than the past few days. I can't quite believe how lucky we've been with the weather this week. Off to Cragside today - the first private house to have a hydro electric power supply. Not a lot of people know that :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Bright and sunny in the north east, albeit a bit colder than the past few days. I can't quite believe how lucky we've been with the weather this week. Off to Cragside today - the first private house to have a hydro electric power supply. Not a lot of people know that :)

Have a good day James
When are you heading back to Sarfampton?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well the sun doesnt have his hat on today. It's cloudy and cold. I'm going out with my coat on.

Off to a local town for a nose about today. We often do that just to kill a couple of hours.

Tomorrow I might not be around as have my usual Thursday visitors and my eldest is coming to ours earlier than normal as granddaughter number 1 is on a residential with the school. So will only see granddaughter number 2.

Have a good day all

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well the sun doesnt have his hat on today. It's cloudy and cold. I'm going out with my coat on.

Off to a local town for a nose about today. We often do that just to kill a couple of hours.

Tomorrow I might not be around as have my usual Thursday visitors and my eldest is coming to ours earlier than normal as granddaughter number 1 is on a residential with the school. So will only see granddaughter number 2.

Have a good day all

Shorts and T Shirt up here @wolfie11969

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Cake mmmmm
By necessity we are going to have three different cakes....one main traditional fruitcake....plus a small fruit gluten free one...plus a small vegan fruitcake....needing to cater for all of our guests dietary requirements....don’t want to leave anyone out...:)

....first two sourced from a well done department store / food hall (no, not Harrods:rolleyes:) and third to be baked by @Clivethedrive as couldn’t source what we needed from elsewhere...

...will send a slice of virtual wedding cake to all of our forum friends....:joyful:

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
By necessity we are going to have three different cakes....one main traditional fruitcake....plus a small fruit gluten free one...plus a small vegan fruitcake....needing to cater for all of our guests dietary requirements....don’t want to leave anyone out...:)

....first two sourced from a well done department store / food hall (no, not Harrods:rolleyes:) and third to be baked by @Clivethedrive as couldn’t source what we needed from elsewhere...

...will send a slice of virtual wedding cake to all of our forum friends....:joyful:
Wot? No apple pie?!! :bag:;)