What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Home from garden group....feeling tired.....time for a nice cup of Earl Grey tea with a slice of lemon and a chocolate eclair....a girl has to keep her strength up....:rolleyes:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Enjoy the treat Molly! Only 10g carb so a safe bit of wickedness!
@Fairygodmother ...I will, thank you.....but as I am not the diabetic one I guess carbs are not such a problem....saying that I am trying to eat healthily...for one I have a wedding dress to fit into in a few weeks time:joyful:.....keeping a check on my weight and have lost 7 lbs in last couple of months....:)

....having fish and chips for dinner tonight.....quick and easy meal for one....

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my sister so we can eat and go out. It's been a long day. I was up around 5am and only got home about an hour ago. First day of my new placement at the hospital. So far, so good but I've 4 weeks to go yet!

Looking forward to seeing Deadpool 2 (in IMAX too!) And since it's right next to BarBurrito, I have decided to treat myself to some lunch for tomorrow which includes a bit of student discount.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Moved some strawberry plants so that the wretched bindweed can be extricated - grrrrrrr! It’s got lovely flowers, shame it strangles everything in its path.
Roast brisket - from the bargain counter - red cabbage, tender stem broccoli, also bargain counter, and baked potatoes tonight. Leftovers tomorrow.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
@Fairygodmother ...I will, thank you.....but as I am not the diabetic one I guess carbs are not such a problem....saying that I am trying to eat healthily...for one I have a wedding dress to fit into in a few weeks time:joyful:.....keeping a check on my weight and have lost 7 lbs in last couple of months....:)

....having fish and chips for dinner tonight.....quick and easy meal for one....

Silly me. Mustn’t jump to conclusions. Enjoy the fish and chips. Are you a salt and vinegar person, a tomato sauce person or all three?

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my sister so we can eat and go out. It's been a long day. I was up around 5am and only got home about an hour ago. First day of my new placement at the hospital. So far, so good but I've 4 weeks to go yet!

Looking forward to seeing Deadpool 2 (in IMAX too!) And since it's right next to BarBurrito, I have decided to treat myself to some lunch for tomorrow which includes a bit of student discount.
Enjoy

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Hello and welcome @MagicFirefly

Enjoy your lunch tomorrow