Someone to chat to?

Dexterdobe

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Being unwell and seeing BG levels soar
I’ve had diabetes for nearly 12 years and have never really found anyone to talk to...who actually understands?
That is what this forum is for Kaate. We are all anonymous, so you can say what you like (within reason). One of the problems with being diabetic is that people don't like to talk about it. I'm 63 and T2. My wife and grown-up children laugh at me because I've lost a lot of weight. My wife actually thinks I've over-reacted because lots of people have T2 and they don't follow a strict diet and exercise every day like me. I'm sure there are people your age and in your position on this forum. Strike up conversations and switch to private messages if you find someone you can relate to and want to carry on a conversation "off-line".

Chloe Andrews

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve had diabetes for nearly 12 years and have never really found anyone to talk to...who actually understands?

I’ve been diagnosed for 6 years and literally haven’t spoken to one person who understands having numbers all over the place :(((

M

matthewhope

Hi Chloe how are u u ok feel free to message me or anything I'm always here

holly_20

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, im 22 and I’m type one diabetic, have been for 11 years, diagnosed in 2007 at 10 years old, just been in burnout for a month or what I though was burnout. Turns out it’s depression always here if you need any advice

M

matthewhope

Hi, im 22 and I’m type one diabetic, have been for 11 years, diagnosed in 2007 at 10 years old, just been in burnout for a month or what I though was burnout. Turns out it’s depression always here if you need any advice
Hey how are you u ok and aww I know how it feels I’m always here if you ever need to talk or anything

RickyCantrell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who cause stress and drama
I'm in the same boat as you I'm 23 and been type 1 for 4 years