Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Ok. Sounds like you could be that 'one in two years' person. That's sad, because I think you definitely belong at the hugfest.

The Netherlands is flat, yes? No bother then, my wheelchair can cope with flat. I will just follow you all around by way of the pubs! Job's a good 'un. ;)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
@heh and @AdamJames , we could of course ease the logistic nightmare and the costs if we cram everyone in heh's motor home for the trip and don't tell at ferry or tunnel . After all, they won't expect smugglers to bring people in this direction!

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning everyone was expecting storms here today but very calm at the moment

Reactions: heh

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Jazz music, science denial, and running out of coffee.
Morning all, just thought I'd like to share that it's currently 2 degrees celcius here in my town in NZ. I think I have a bad case of Summer Envy.

Still, we do have the continued good performance of the All Blacks rugby team to cheer us up. France are attempting to tour here at the moment. We defeated them in the first test, two more to go.:D

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
It's blowing a hooley here. Half the pots in the garden are rolling about, and they are big heavy pots. No rain though as yet. Not a good day for dog walks. Ness would take off.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning all, just thought I'd like to share that it's currently 2 degrees celcius here in my town in NZ. I think I have a bad case of Summer Envy.

Still, we do have the continued good performance of the All Blacks rugby team to cheer us up. France are attempting to tour here at the moment. We defeated them in the first test, two more to go.:D
Where abouts are you I have an Aunt in Auckland

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Been very windy here in liverpool today no rain at all little bit for about an hour last night even the wind has settled and the sun is shining so not the storms what was expected

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@mountaintom . I lived in Drumshanbo for almost 2 yrs along time back. Spent time tree planting in the surrounding mountains.
We wasn't very popular at times. Everything got a little political on some jobs. Planting little spruces about 2000 per day if I was feeling good. Barbed wired a few jobs as well, **** hard work that.

Reactions: mountaintom

mountaintom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@mountaintom . I lived in Drumshanbo for almost 2 yrs along time back. Spent time tree planting in the surrounding mountains.
We wasn't very popular at times. Everything got a little political on some jobs. Planting little spruces about 2000 per day if I was feeling good. Barbed wired a few jobs as well, **** hard work that.

Sounds great. Not been to Leitrim. Was it Norway spruce for forestry?