BrianTheElder

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snide people
This time from today's New Scientist.
"On that question, meta-analyses and painstaking controlled randomised trials have established that the biological effects of low-carb/high-fat or high-fat/low-carb diets on obesity are at best tiny."
I don't think Zoe Harcombe would agree with that!
Although the difference between low-carb/high-fat or high-fat/low-carb (sic) may be the problem.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
"On that question, meta-analyses and painstaking controlled randomised trials have established that the biological effects of low-carb/high-fat or high-fat/low-carb diets on obesity are at best tiny."
Although the difference between low-carb/high-fat or high-fat/low-carb (sic) may be the problem.
Yeah right all those randomised trials where they have locked people up and fed them exactly controlled food for months on end... not.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol and this is supposed to be science??? :hilarious: