What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi @Molly56 , just a couple of days up through Northumberland and round the Scottish Borders.
A stop for tea at the Samye Ling Tibetan Bhudist Monastery is on route; nice place for a stop and a great bit of road.

http://www.samyeling.org/visiting/the-tibetan-tea-rooms/

I’ve been there 3 times it’s wonderful
Once there was a service going on so took off our shoes and sat at the back and the instruments were playing the chanting was hypnotic and incense burners smelling lovely

Hadn’t a clue what was going on but sat there for an hour and thought it was wonderful

Enjoy your break David

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Father's Day to all it applies to

Unfortunately I dont have my dad - he passed away in 2011 at the age of 63. He wasnt a well man anyway but it caught up with him. Time doesnt seem to make it easier, in fact I'm wishing he was around to see his great grandchildren. I just hope wherever he is he is having fun and still plane watching and counting the amount of shuttles that are going to the international space station.

Rest in peace dad :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Happy Father's Day to all it applies to

Unfortunately I dont have my dad - he passed away in 2011 at the age of 63. He wasnt a well man anyway but it caught up with him. Time doesnt seem to make it easier, in fact I'm wishing he was around to see his great grandchildren. I just hope wherever he is he is having fun and still plane watching and counting the amount of shuttles that are going to the international space station.

Rest in peace dad :)

Yes remembering my late dad too
23 years ago oh my word how time flies

It would be nice to see both my parents and to talk to them

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Cumberland....of course you may......what is your preference.....with or without chocolate....;)

Seeing as I have not stopped eating chocolate yet I’ll have a choccy biscuit please

I have stopped all fizzy drinks

I have stopped crisps (but not Spuds and that’s difficult for me to do)

Next on my list to stop is chocolate

And then Biscuits

Chocolate oh my god Galaxy and Lindt I could cry

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Seeing as I have not stopped eating chocolate yet I’ll have a choccy biscuit please

I have stopped all fizzy drinks

I have stopped crisps (but not Spuds and that’s difficult for me to do)

Next on my list to stop is chocolate

And then Biscuits

Chocolate oh my god Galaxy and Lindt I could cry

85% dark? So rich that one square’s enough - and after a while all the rest taste like sweet grease - except m&m peanut ones, they have to be hidden

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
85% dark? So rich that one square’s enough - and after a while all the rest taste like sweet grease - except m&m peanut ones, they have to be hidden

Don’t like dark chocolate has to be milk chocolate