What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Finished in garden for today.....potted up rosemary cuttings, washed lots of pots and trays, put some beans (French climbing) in large pot as they had outgrown their small ones and planted radishes for @Clivethedrive in two containers....

...growing in the garden so far.....lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, courgette, butternut squash, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, French beans....and now radishes....and all in a relatively small space....should be tasty...:)

.....more to do over the weekend but time now to sit down, put my feet up, have a cup of tea and do my sewing....:)

....just one thing left to do in garden and that is to pick some strawberries for my tea....:hungry:....will do that later.....

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Been to see Dora the diabetic nurse for my, now, 6 monthly check up - “alles in ordnung” she bellowed and then ordered me to remove my shoes and socks, lie one a bed with my eyes closed and then tickled my feet with a proddy thing. These continentals do have some strange ideas about what constitutes fun :wideyed:
Got some rusk free sausages from the butchers and as they had be fiddling on with chickens, got a huge bag of chicken wings for a couple of quid - now in five chicken soup sized portions in the freezer.

Have a great Friday, what’s left of it.:)
Youve been busy ive been for a lie down after dinner and im still here waiting for tommy .....and i mean to come home an cook me tea

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Have a great time jay

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Yum yum garden Molly

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning we’re back from a sunny Bournemouth to a wet Cumbria

Breakfast fry up in town this morning then World Cup slob out session
Good morning @Cumberland .....hope you enjoyed your little jaunt down south.....is good to have you back.....hope you have a good day :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
IMG_1529132580.378179.jpg

IMG_1529132595.439629.jpg

IMG_1529132611.382977.jpg

IMG_1529132647.932393.jpg

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Deciding what to do with my day / weekend......home alone for next couple of days during the day but plenty to be doing around the house and garden....