What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks, Mrs J is back, I had a full run down on her trip to Rome, now my ears are recovering.
Later this morning she will find all the mess I left and feel that I cannot be trusted on my own hehehehe

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well grey and murky start here. Debating whether to believe weather forecast and put the washing out that is just finishing.

I have a couple of hours free today as hubby off to his pain clinic meeting and stepson is out. However I do have to meet my eldest in town to look after the kiddies whilst she has a wisdom tooth removed. Let's see who can play the game of 'what can we get out of nanna today'. Little darlings.

And tonight well let's see what that brings. No plans as yet.

Enjoy your day, those lucky enough to have some sunshine

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. I haven't received my orders yet but I believe the plan is to go to Tresco (that's an island, not a supermarket) and wander round the Abbey Gardens. We'll see.
Well, that's a clear demonstration of the fact that I am only given information on a "need-to-know" basis. We actually went to St Agnes, one of the other islands and had a sandwich, a walk and a sit in the sun on a deserted beach before getting the boat back at 5-ish. Now consuming a cup of tea before getting ready to go out for a meal at one of my favourite restaurants on St Mary's. Sorry, this probably sounds a bit smug but I do love it here...

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Contemplating whether I can be bothered to cook for one......or whether a trip to McDonalds will be the answer....decisions..decisions.....:)
I'm of the camp that believes that if "a trip to McDonald's" is the answer, it must have been a very odd question - but I hope you enjoy your dinner, whatever you decide on, Molly

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
McDonalds
Only chicken burger or fillet o fish as not keen on beef burger yuk
McDonalds it is ......chicken .....plus treated myself to a McFlurry....:)
....been busy this afternoon in garden after work (yes, more gardening)....potting up some baby sedum plants I saved from area in hospital grounds that may be cleared soon....will take them back once they have grown up....;)...hate to see plants go to waste...

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
We have a beautiful, scented rose climbing over the outhouse that was originally a self-rooted strand of one growing on the site of a demolished school. All gone and built over now. So glad I adopted the little rooting.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
A few comments on MacD's in my motorbiking world, the toilets are always very clean, but do not drink the koffy or eat there never. Hence the nickname " McSlash ".

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all.....:)
....just checking out an impressive cucumber in my greenhouse...
6FBC3235-9B8D-4780-BBAE-4D0AA2B912E2.jpeg ....is growing bigger daily and lots more to come....:hungry:

....wedding preparations continue today plus perhaps a little gardening and housework..... @Clivethedrive is off to Windsor once again and meeting up with a fellow coach driver for coffee and chat....

....hope everyone has a good day....:)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning all.....:)
....just checking out an impressive cucumber in my greenhouse...
View attachment 27219 ....is growing bigger daily and lots more to come....:hungry:

....wedding preparations continue today plus perhaps a little gardening and housework..... @Clivethedrive is off to Windsor once again and meeting up with a fellow coach driver for coffee and chat....

....hope everyone has a good day....:)

Ooh that’s a really big one Molly I bet it will grow a lot bigger if you handle it right

Reactions: jay hay-char