What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well they forecast rain, instead we have blazing sunshine.

Off to the shopping centre to return some items I dont like.

Teatime I have diet class so not looking forward to that. There must be some reason for losing weight lol cus the cake certainly talks to me every time I go food shopping or a coffee shop.

Enjoy your day whatever it may bring

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well grey and murky start here. Debating whether to believe weather forecast and put the washing out that is just finishing.

I have a couple of hours free today as hubby off to his pain clinic meeting and stepson is out. However I do have to meet my eldest in town to look after the kiddies whilst she has a wisdom tooth removed. Let's see who can play the game of 'what can we get out of nanna today'. Little darlings.

And tonight well let's see what that brings. No plans as yet.

Enjoy your day, those lucky enough to have some sunshine

Well I'm just over £50 lighter in the pocket. Granddaughter number 1 'really needed some summer clothes nanna' so we bought 2 pairs of shorts and 2 t-shirts. Then of course we 'had to buy some sandals'. Poor hubby nearly had a shock when I came home with 2 kids on an unscheduled visit and a bag of goodies for granddaughter number 1.

granddaughter number 2 decided she would cost me money in an indirect way when she raided my fruit bowl. She now looks at everything and says 'me'. How can you refuse?

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just going through the process of putting in a claim for 'Lost, damaged and delayed inland post'.....received a package this morning with the packaging was ripped and contents missing.....was just some heart shaped charm trinkets for something I am making for our wedding ......cost was less than £2 and lots of forms / evidence to submit ....:mad:.....will have to await Royal Mails verdict in due course but think it is still the right thing to do to make a claim on the basis of principle of the matter....

....hope whoever chose to rip open the packaging is happy with their actions and disappointed with what they found....:(

.....in the meantime, have reordered what was missing as still need it and fingers crossed it arrives in one piece this time....:)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Busy with craft items.....finished off for top of our cake.....

196B3513-27C2-4D21-A8EB-2AA956AF4158.jpeg 7CCDD88C-1309-4808-BF7A-6DE44E8CAC79.jpeg
....love making things .....especially for our special day....:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning folks. Mr Pickle, grandson, stayed over last night so an exhausting session slave to the fat controller on both the Hornby line and the Brio crazy line.
Out on my bike again today and the sun is already smiling in the sky.
Have a marvellous day if you can, smile, stick your tongue out at yourself in the mirror and laugh out loud. o_O:woot::D

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Have a marvellous day if you can, smile, stick your tongue out at yourself in the mirror and laugh out loud. o_O:woot::D

Morening folks

I tried the above advice and shock horror some bloke that looks like me did the same back to me.
Strange world I blame it all on modern technology
Have a good one folks.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Woke up at 5 am again seems to be the norm these days, not happy about it but oh well....sun is shining so will go to town to get eggs for the dogs got the surveyer visiting tomorrow for the buyer and if all goes well should be moving house very soon I hope although will miss my house boo hoo as all done