What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's perishing cold here. Sunny but very cold wind but at least the washing will dry.

Its granddaughter number1's birthday today. She has reached the ripe old age of 9. She has the attitude of a 16 year old so when she gets to 16 I wonder what on earth she will be like. So celebrations later with pizza (I think I'll stick to something lighter) and a birthday cake (that I will be having a slice of)

Oh well suppose better sort out a shopping list for Tesco. Lucky old me.

Have a good day

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well it's perishing cold here. Sunny but very cold wind but at least the washing will dry.

Its granddaughter number1's birthday today. She has reached the ripe old age of 9. She has the attitude of a 16 year old so when she gets to 16 I wonder what on earth she will be like. So celebrations later with pizza (I think I'll stick to something lighter) and a birthday cake (that I will be having a slice of)

Oh well suppose better sort out a shopping list for Tesco. Lucky old me.

Have a good day
weather the same here wolfie although forecast says lovely for the weekend so i will wait and see .

Reactions: dunelm

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Shining smiles for the big day Molly and Clive (always have Bonnie and Clive at the back of my inner ears for that, but don’t tell us about the Bank robberies, will you).

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Up in the beautiful midlands again. Long walk with daughter and her dog in Bradgate Park where we had to hold the dog back from making friends with deer, ducks, ducklings and the teddy bears that were out with their minders. The primary schools were having midsummer day teddy bears picnics - too young yet for the real midsummer shenanigans but no doubt that’ll happen on midsummer nights when they’re teenagers.
I love the woods and hills and rocky outcrops round here!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Up in the beautiful midlands again. Long walk with daughter and her dog in Bradgate Park where we had to hold the dog back from making friends with deer, ducks, ducklings and the teddy bears that were out with their minders. The primary schools were having midsummer day teddy bears picnics - too young yet for the real midsummer shenanigans but no doubt that’ll happen on midsummer nights when they’re teenagers.
I love the woods and hills and rocky outcrops round here!

Sounds like a nice day FG

Sunny all the way here

I’m sat in Doctors waiting room here far too early

Reactions: Fairygodmother

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Home made lasagne for us (@Clivethedrive is preparing it right now) with a side salad including our first homegrown cucumber picked from the plant this morning....:)

Reactions: Cumberland

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Not been good for the last 2 months Clive
Neuropathy plaguing me and need a cataract removed from right eye

Ready for the knackers yard

Sorry to hear ......this is a very deceptive illness we have for t1 and t2 it will bite us any chance it gets...I know from experience that if we let up on it it will give us consequences .
I have been keeping my carbs below 50 and overall cals below 1,000 for the moment
I have found that weight lifting....nothing too heavy but repetition burns up glucose, and as the more muscle we have the easier it is to burn off excess glucose.
Hope you get some good advice re treatment for cataract

Reactions: Cumberland