Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Is Reversible And Never A Chronic Disease At All!

skph

Type of diabetes
Type 2
More than 30 years ago while still a young lad, I was diagnosed with this Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus disease. Since then my world seems to be ended. Life as I knew it was over. I thought then, I am not going to lead a normal life anymore. Then, that doctor prescribe me oral medications - Daonil. Then I was apprehensive and soon it became a second nature to me. I slacked. And so my meds added another type called Metformin. Again, I got lazy and soon added Losartan. Until a point much later the first drug cannot work anymore, so insulin jabs took centre stage. Ever since then, it's jabs and pills. Then I have to take twice jabs daily. It became my daily life routine. Dosage increased. Soon I had to forked out minimum 200 dollars every quarterly. A breakthrough came with another type of insulin, which I only jab once a day in the morning. Then much later after that another drug added. Linagliptin. Said to boost the insulin effect capabilities - similar to your engine oil booster additives. Cost mounts to 300 to 400 dollars. Then one day, I decided that the bucks stop then. I need a Radical change. But my cost. Cut my disease. Total turn around. So started watching YouTube on a topic pertaining to reversing the disease. There were many preachers and methodologies but it boils down to just two ways. Diet and fasting. Actually it's Ketogenic Diet and Water Fasting. In Ketogenic Diet you have low carbs and high fats. Modified it and stick to very low carbs. Water Fasting I adopt so far just cut out lunch meal. Within a month, lost 10kg. Unmistakable waistline reduction. Overall energy level boosted. Mental alertness sharpen. All previous minor aches and pains disappear. Feels lighter and more agility. Feels like a restored to original health. Only one catch. You need strong will and determination to stick to the plan. Never give up. After 2 weeks, I stopped all meds. Results, and the most important of them all, my body began self healing and repairing. Organ functions restoring. In total, a brand new person in the progress of complete and reverse 180° turn around. Truly a Radical Change.
So victims of this so called Type 2 Diabetic disease, you can be cured of this dreadful state and be restored.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
More than 30 years ago while still a young lad, I was diagnosed with this Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus disease. Since then my world seems to be ended. Life as I knew it was over. I thought then, I am not going to lead a normal life anymore. Then, that doctor prescribe me oral medications - Daonil. Then I was apprehensive and soon it became a second nature to me. I slacked. And so my meds added another type called Metformin. Again, I got lazy and soon added Losartan. Until a point much later the first drug cannot work anymore, so insulin jabs took centre stage. Ever since then, it's jabs and pills. Then I have to take twice jabs daily. It became my daily life routine. Dosage increased. Soon I had to forked out minimum 200 dollars every quarterly. A breakthrough came with another type of insulin, which I only jab once a day in the morning. Then much later after that another drug added. Linagliptin. Said to boost the insulin effect capabilities - similar to your engine oil booster additives. Cost mounts to 300 to 400 dollars. Then one day, I decided that the bucks stop then. I need a Radical change. But my cost. Cut my disease. Total turn around. So started watching YouTube on a topic pertaining to reversing the disease. There were many preachers and methodologies but it boils down to just two ways. Diet and fasting. Actually it's Ketogenic Diet and Water Fasting. In Ketogenic Diet you have low carbs and high fats. Modified it and stick to very low carbs. Water Fasting I adopt so far just cut out lunch meal. Within a month, lost 10kg. Unmistakable waistline reduction. Overall energy level boosted. Mental alertness sharpen. All previous minor aches and pains disappear. Feels lighter and more agility. Feels like a restored to original health. Only one catch. You need strong will and determination to stick to the plan. Never give up. After 2 weeks, I stopped all meds. Results, and the most important of them all, my body began self healing and repairing. Organ functions restoring. In total, a brand new person in the progress of complete and reverse 180° turn around. Truly a Radical Change.
So victims of this so called Type 2 Diabetic disease, you can be cured of this dreadful state and be restored.
Isn’t it great when you can see these results. Exactly the same method I used except I skip breakfast instead. Great you are off all meds HbA1c in normal range?

Reactions: ziggy_w

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Truly fantastic and out of interest what did your doctors think?
I do think its a scandal that possibly well meaning doctors and drug companies have profited from your 'progressive and incurable' disease and so hope that you keep telling your story.
Here in the UK we have national health insurance but the system is collapsing under the weight of chronic illness like diabetes. I wonder if more people would change their diets if like you they had to pay for these drugs that do not work in the long term.

skph

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Isn’t it great when you can see these results. Exactly the same method I used except I skip breakfast instead. Great you are off all meds HbA1c in normal range?

Due for a medical appointment in a fortnight time. Last reading was at 9.8 and will update again.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I love to read these stories. You have done amazingly well. You trully are a new person. And you did it yourself! You can see so many success stories on this forum. Using the same formula as the one you found on youtube. I feel sad that diabetics are given the wrong advice right from the start. Told about the eat well plate which is basically loaded with carbs. And usually put straight on meds and onto the slippery slope you were on. That said i do think things are beginning to change. There have been lots if articles in the media about people reversing their t2d. And lately programmes on tv highlighting it. So let's hope that the advice changes....and soon. It's going to take time. What has your Dr and diabetic nurse had to say? I was back to non diabetic levels within 4 months (refused meds). My DN couldnt believe it, never seen anyone do that before in the 20 years she has been a DN which in itself is sad. She was my mums DN for about 10 years and she passed away 11 years ago. Anyway WELL DONE.

Last edited:

skph

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I choose lunch because it's the longest time before and after a meal. That means my Water Fasting ( Adopted from Dr Alan Goldhamer ) can really make my body burn more stored body fats. And no fear of ketoacidosis episodes because the liver is doing a superb job of regulating the metabolic functioning.

Yes. It's a propaganda to be exact. Previously the whole community got into the wrong side of the problem and understand it wrongly. But as we all get smarter, so have they, soon it's became a truth untold because trillion of dollars at stake. Millions might go out of work!

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Very good this happened to you unfortunately does not happen for all..I lost weight because was told it would get rid of the Diabetes ...no such luck I ended up on Insulin which i hate but have to have as the diabetes did progress, am wondering why it works for some and not others?

MikeyU

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Very good this happened to you unfortunately does not happen for all..I lost weight because was told it would get rid of the Diabetes ...no such luck I ended up on Insulin which i hate but have to have as the diabetes did progress, am wondering why it works for some and not others?
Unfortunately losing weight is just one of the variables in the diabetes equation, and on it's own, usually not enough to put the disease in remission (I do not believe diabetes can be fully reversed btw.). In addition to losing weight you need to restrict carbs intake and exercise. Most folks are lead to believe that moderate intensity exercise like brisk walking is enough, in my experience no, it's not; you need high intensity exercise, 3-4 times per week (preferably even more) and only then you may have a chance at success. A lot of hard work it is.... Good luck!

Reactions: lessci

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Unfortunately losing weight is just one of the variables in the diabetes equation, and on it's own, usually not enough to put the disease in remission (I do not believe diabetes can be fully reversed btw.). In addition to losing weight you need to restrict carbs intake and exercise. Most folks are lead to believe that moderate intensity exercise like brisk walking is enough, in my experience no, it's not; you need high intensity exercise, 3-4 times per week (preferably even more) and only then you may have a chance at success. A lot of hard work it is.... Good luck!

Like most things diabetic, there are those out there for whom your theory doesn't hold water. I am one such person.

I focused on managing my blood sugars, I lost weight along the way (although was ebert trying for it), and seem to have knocked my diabetes into a good place without noticibly increasing activity.

OK, I park a little further from the supermarket entrance, or I might stroll to the end of the (short) main shopping street, before turning back to the car, but I don't strive for anything additional, and have never targetted HIIT.

I'm not challenging that what worked for you did indeed work for you, but more highlighting that frustrating though it is, we all have to find our sweet spot with this condition, and for some the sweet spot is more comfortable and more palatable than others.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.

For some of us weight was never the issue. And for some of us regimented activity such as Hiit training is not applicable. Please do not negate the improvements made by those who have chosen a different path or whose path is full of stumbling blocks.