What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morning @karen8967 ......have just seen @Clivethedrive off to work....he won’t be back until late Thursday evening so home alone for next few days....no real plans for today as yet so will see what becomes of the day......hope you are having an enjoyable weekend....:)

And you a newly wed ?

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks
I think I'm getting acclimatised to this weather, my hair has gone very curly, I'm walking round the garden in a lion cloth wif a spear, playing a didgerydoo.

Mrs J and the neighbours aren't best pleased and if they complain much more I'm orf on walkabout.

Last edited:

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all, yes, it’s hot already, thank goodness there are tall things in the garden to provide shade and woods to walk in that still have trees with leaves. Cat awake and outside before he’s baked like Cumbs’ chicken (by the sun, not me, I like Cat). Little grass snake seems to have taken up permanent residence in the pond. Very shy.

Derbyshire Boy

Good morning folks. I was woken up very early by our eldest cat (we have four!), a little black cat called Zenner, sitting on my head as I slept. She is 14 years old and is semi-feral, but we think she's going somewhat senile, as she was formerly a 'take no prisoners' cat who would shred the skin from your hand as soon as look at you.

These days, she's obsessed with me, follows me everywhere, even when I'm on the loo if I don't shut the bathroom door properly. She often jumps on my lap and forcefully rubs her face on mine for ages, making very tragic, cracked, dry little meows as she does so. She seems to really love me. Very odd behaviour for her, that is.

We reckon if she were human, she'd be a small, obsessional, slightly senile old lady in a black leather jacket, but carrying a flick knife!
;)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sunday means one thing in this house - a few hours of mayhem with 2 kids. So it will be a case of keeping one quiet with a tablet (the electronic type, not Wolfie's valium :wideyed:) and running around everywhere after the wee one. (Just think of burning calories dear, just think of the calories :arghh:). So by 5pm when they go home I'll be frazzled and in need of the gin I still have to put in the fridge. :D

Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning folks. I was woken up very early by our eldest cat (we have four!), a little black cat called Zenner, sitting on my head as I slept. She is 14 years old and is semi-feral, but we think she's going somewhat senile, as she was formerly a 'take no prisoners' cat who would shred the skin from your hand as soon as look at you.

These days, she's obsessed with me, follows me everywhere, even when I'm on the loo if I don't shut the bathroom door properly. She often jumps on my lap and forcefully rubs her face on mine for ages, making very tragic, cracked, dry little meows as she does so. She seems to really love me. Very odd behaviour for her, that is.

We reckon if she were human, she'd be a small, obsessional, slightly senile old lady in a black leather jacket, but carrying a flick knife!
;)

Hello and welcome to the thread @Derbyshire Boy

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sunday means one thing in this house - a few hours of mayhem with 2 kids. So it will be a case of keeping one quiet with a tablet (the electronic type, not Wolfie's valium :wideyed:) and running around everywhere after the wee one. (Just think of burning calories dear, just think of the calories :arghh:). So by 5pm when they go home I'll be frazzled and in need of the gin I still have to put in the fridge. :D

Wish me luck :rolleyes:

All the very best of luck

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning @karen8967 ......have just seen @Clivethedrive off to work....he won’t be back until late Thursday evening so home alone for next few days....no real plans for today as yet so will see what becomes of the day......hope you are having an enjoyable weekend....:)

Oh crikey Mrs Molly
You’ll be chaining him to the bed when he gets back

Derbyshire Boy

Good morning all, have a terrific day!

Mine started off by being prodded awake by my wife asking me to phone in to her workplace for her, cos she's ill. It amused me how my role has reversed from what it was a dozen years ago, when my then wife - god rest her soul - rang in to my work for me, when I was ill.

Big difference is that my new(ish) wife gets much sympathy from me for being ill, whereas although my late wife would ring in for me, she rarely gave me any sympathy, because she was a nurse/midwife and you know what they're like. As hard as nails. all of 'em....! :hungover: