What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Last night one of our neighbours arrived at the front door with a frog in a bucket. They don’t have a pond and thought it ought to be in one. It’s just come into the kitchen and has gone through a gap o hide under the units.
@Cumberland, how do I entice it to reappear before Cat gets to it?
Everyone, do you think it’s waiting to be kissed?
NOT asking for a friend *hopeful*

IMG_1786.jpg
you can kiss this one Fairygodmother

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
View attachment 27612you can kiss this one Fairygodmother
@Fairygodmother ....I most definitely found my Prince Charming and in the least likely of places....just goes to prove there is someone out there for everyone...you just need to keep looking...:)

...hope you find your little froggy friend before the cat does.....Molly is the one for frogs in our house (not had one for a while)....Buster’s creature of choice is a slow worm :cat:

Goodnight all :)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Update, the frog allowed him indoors to catch it, maybe it’s a female frog. Back in the pond now Night night all, sleep well.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Last night one of our neighbours arrived at the front door with a frog in a bucket. They don’t have a pond and thought it ought to be in one. It’s just come into the kitchen and has gone through a gap o hide under the units.
@Cumberland, how do I entice it to reappear before Cat gets to it?
Everyone, do you think it’s waiting to be kissed?
NOT asking for a friend *hopeful*

Oh crumbs
Poor frog
Phone the RSPCA

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Fairygodmother ....I most definitely found my Prince Charming and in the least likely of places....just goes to prove there is someone out there for everyone...you just need to keep looking...:)

...hope you find your little froggy friend before the cat does.....Molly is the one for frogs in our house (not had one for a while)....Buster’s creature of choice is a slow worm :cat:

Goodnight all :)

Reactions: Fairygodmother

Derbyshire Boy

Re. that word 'rumpo'. I left school at 16, in 1973 and got my first full-time job, working as a quality control/development tech. at an industrial ceramics factory in Derbyshire. They had a works canteen, but it ran on a very weird system: they sent a daily list round at about 9.30am and you had to pre-order your lunchtime meal from a short menu, by ticking the right box and putting your name there, plus any filled rolls you needed at break time. Weird, but it was the 70s after all...

After I'd been there a few months, we had a new Personnel Manager start. A flash git in his late 20s (terribly old to me back then!), he really fancied himself and it appears so did others. Not too long after he started, after the canteen's closing time, round about 6 pm, he was discovered, in the canteen with the canteen manageress - an attractive lady about his age - making the beast with two backs (if you'll pardon the expression...) on one of the tables.

Word quickly got round. A couple of days after the incident, when the lunch list came round, along with the usual stuff like "Shepherd's Pie, £1.50. Fish & chips, £1.60. Stew & veg, £1.70." etc, some wag had written "Rumpo, £2" in an empty space. :joyful:

I heard he was livid, but there was nothing either party could do about it! :joyful:

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks, all of me's and my mates chaos and mayhem have been left unsupervised for the day hehehehe.
Enjoy yourselves we will hehehehe.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Re. that word 'rumpo'. I left school at 16, in 1973 and got my first full-time job, working as a quality control/development tech. at an industrial ceramics factory in Derbyshire. They had a works canteen, but it ran on a very weird system: they sent a daily list round at about 9.30am and you had to pre-order your lunchtime meal from a short menu, by ticking the right box and putting your name there, plus any filled rolls you needed at break time. Weird, but it was the 70s after all...

After I'd been there a few months, we had a new Personnel Manager start. A flash git in his late 20s (terribly old to me back then!), he really fancied himself and it appears so did others. Not too long after he started, after the canteen's closing time, round about 6 pm, he was discovered, in the canteen with the canteen manageress - an attractive lady about his age - making the beast with two backs (if you'll pardon the expression...) on one of the tables.

Word quickly got round. A couple of days after the incident, when the lunch list came round, along with the usual stuff like "Shepherd's Pie, £1.50. Fish & chips, £1.60. Stew & veg, £1.70." etc, some wag had written "Rumpo, £2" in an empty space. :joyful:

I heard he was livid, but there was nothing either party could do about it! :joyful:

PMSL