What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning all from the Charente-Maratime.
Had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with my brother and his wife; swimming in the salt water pool, gorging ourselves on BBQ chicken, fish and Aberdeen Angus skewers and sipping some decent wine into the early hours.
Sitting outside at the moment drinking tea and watching swallows dipping into the pool to grab some water.
Have a wonderful day if you can :)

Splendid how wonderful

Have a great time over there

Reactions: dunelm

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning all from the Charente-Maratime.
Had a wonderful day yesterday catching up with my brother and his wife; swimming in the salt water pool, gorging ourselves on BBQ chicken, fish and Aberdeen Angus skewers and sipping some decent wine into the early hours.
Sitting outside at the moment drinking tea and watching swallows dipping into the pool to grab some water.
Have a wonderful day if you can :)
well after reading that dunelm i dont see how anyone can anything i do now just will sound dull :hilarious::hilarious:;)jokes apart sounds wonderful :)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.

It’s the spices - they’re so moreish - anyone know what they use? I had something like it at Pillings Lock, the restaurant that overlooks the canal barge moorings, if anyone ever passes through that bit of Leics. So delicious that daughter had to share.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Chilli salmon. New potatoes, courgette with garlic and flageolet beans (there was half a can needed using up) and spinach.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone. It’s going to be manic here in France; Bastille Day today and a World Cup final tomorrow.
We are back at my parents house so off to see the Bastille Day parades this morning. Bit cooler today which is great as we were melting yesterday.
Have a great day if you can.
147E7CEC-8A97-4A93-BFBC-B49E073E31CE-573-000000F0D6BD6176.jpg

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning everyone.....home alone today as my husband is working....(and tomorrow)...

...hoping he is ok as a full day London tour today and having to battle road closures and demonstrations.....at least two in London today (one of which could be confrontational based on past) plus a wreath laying ceremony to contend with...:rolleyes:....

....my plans for today are housework, perhaps a little gardening....and chilling.....

Hope everyone has a good one.....:)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Welcome @Kay051721, are you newly diagnosed? There’s some great low carb diet advice on the Diabetes Discussions section - people say they find lots of low carb recipes filling too!
We’re a mixed bunch of T1, T2 and all stations east here, and understand all the ups and downs.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hope Clive returns tomorrow with all gaskets intact Molly: we live in stirring times! Maybe he’ll bring you a big yellow balloon - I’d like to see it towed along behind a vehicle