Anyone Watch Love Island

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Much to my families dismay I am an avid viewer! At 56 years young I love it. I was a massive Big Brother fan from day one but have sacked it off in recent years.

Who are you liking? I like Dani & Jack and was a fan of Alex until last night - he went down in my estimation slightly lol

lmc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Much to my families dismay I am an avid viewer! At 56 years young I love it. I was a massive Big Brother fan from day one but have sacked it off in recent years.

Who are you liking? I like Dani & Jack and was a fan of Alex until last night - he went down in my estimation slightly lol
I like Laura. What has happened with big brother? Have they stopped doing it altogether?

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I like Laura too but find her a bit whiney sometimes - as to Big Brother I'm not sure though I've seen a couple of "flashes" of the eye on tv and facebook the last couple of days - I watch the celebrity one and I think they are doing that first. I do know that the license to show it ends this year so who knows

Yes I'm a sad old fart who loves "reality" tv - we all have one embarrassing guilty pleasure - least it's low carb :hilarious: :) lol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
No sonny, it's not for me, can't stand programmes like this, but each to their own .

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reality TV is largely ghastly but caters to the selfie society we have become. I keep a tv mostly because I really love sport and documentaries especially wildlife. I would hate to miss Attenborough stuff.

lmc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

lmc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Reality TV is largely ghastly but caters to the selfie society we have become. I keep a tv mostly because I really love sport and documentaries especially wildlife. I would hate to miss Attenborough stuff.
I have never done a selfie in my life and only have a mobile phone for emergencies or when on holiday and I cannot see the appeal of Facebook. I like nature documentaries as well

Reactions: lovinglife

lmc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I like Laura too but find her a bit whiney sometimes - as to Big Brother I'm not sure though I've seen a couple of "flashes" of the eye on tv and facebook the last couple of days - I watch the celebrity one and I think they are doing that first. I do know that the license to show it ends this year so who knows

Yes I'm a sad old fart who loves "reality" tv - we all have one embarrassing guilty pleasure - least it's low carb :hilarious: :) lol
It is a pretty harmless guilty pleasure. I like trying to spot if there are any genuine people. The older American celebrities on Celebrity BB always look like they wonder what the hell their agent has got them into

Reactions: lovinglife