Great Presentation For All Those Thinking Of Trying Lchf/keto Lifestyle.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Gary Fettke presents facts and figures on LCHF/Keto. Includes CV risk, A1c and all types of Diabetes including Pre Diabetes. About half an hour. It is the bare, basic facts, not techy or difficult to follow.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The sound is blurred and crackly.
Can’t hear it

You could try going directly to YouTube to view it. I had no problem with the sound or vision on it.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Gary Fettke presents facts and figures on LCHF/Keto. Includes CV risk, A1c and all types of Diabetes including Pre Diabetes. About half an hour. It is the bare, basic facts, not techy or difficult to follow.

Superb @Guzzler thank you for this very thought provoking but easy to understand.
Recommend this if you haven’t watched it @Debandez @jayney27 @DJC3 @Goonergal @ianpspurs

Reactions: DJC3

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Really good round up on the latest evidence, important information for everyone with diabetes. I think an orthopaedic surgeon's perspective is so valid given the consequences of poor control.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Really good round up on the latest evidence, important information for everyone with diabetes. I think an orthopaedic surgeon's perspective is so valid given the consequences of poor control.

It is just such a shame about the way that Dr. Fettke has been treated by the Health Authorities. Shame being the operative word here.

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is just such a shame about the way that Dr. Fettke has been treated by the Health Authorities. Shame being the operative word here.

It is not difficult to gather from Dr Fettke and Prof Tim Naokes litigious encounter with "nutritional" lobby groups who these lobby groups really represents...and shocking how deeply embedded food/pharma lobby groups are in the entire health education/provider ecosystem.

M

Moggely

Dr Fettke is from my neck of the woods so to speak in fact about 2 hours away in Hobart Tasmania. Why is he being stopped from educating people and does anyone know if he is still practicing ' actually i could google that. Would love to go see him i found that very interesting.

Reactions: Alison Campbell

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dr Fettke is from my neck of the woods so to speak in fact about 2 hours away in Hobart Tasmania. Why is he being stopped from educating people and does anyone know if he is still practicing ' actually i could google that. Would love to go see him i found that very interesting.

He was tried by the Health Authorities and basically told to stop giving patients nutritional advice or risk being struck off. You can view many of his presentations on YouTube. His wife Belinda has started to do some videos, too, and they are really enlightening. Enjoy!

Edited to add.

Dr. Fettke is an orthopaedic surgeon.

M

Moggely

He was tried by the Health Authorities and basically told to stop giving patients nutritional advice or risk being struck off. You can view many of his presentations on YouTube. His wife Belinda has started to do some videos, too, and they are really enlightening. Enjoy!

Edited to add.

Dr. Fettke is an orthopaedic surgeon.
@Gussler I have just been reading about him Belinda has a blog all different illness and healing with food. Absolutely amazing reading it will keep me busy for months.