What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good afternoon friends
Absolutely peeshed it down last night and this morning so no need to water the garden today

Mrs Molly and Mr Clive have a lovely time with your son

Dunelm I’ll join you for a koffee

Alf can you build me a big tank then I can blast off any drivers who get on my wick

Karen enjoy your Sunday x

Patsy sorry you are feeling a bit out of sorts

And to everyone else looking in best wishes

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good afternoon friends
Absolutely peeshed it down last night and this morning so no need to water the garden today

Mrs Molly and Mr Clive have a lovely time with your son

Dunelm I’ll join you for a koffee

Alf can you build me a big tank then I can blast off any drivers who get on my wick

Karen enjoy your Sunday x

Patsy sorry you are feeling a bit out of sorts

And to everyone else looking in best wishes
Ive had grandsons today ive had a great day with them but im exhausted our alex doesnt stop wont let me sit down

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning all have a great day
FB_IMG_1526552023384.jpg

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all, set date for moving electrician should be going in tomorrow to rewire, now Solicitors wnat a copy of house insurance and am wondering what the hell they what they want to see that for I just think they like to waste paper or charge me for it grrrrr....still feeling tired slept well for last few nights so obviously am shattered be glad when the move over and doen with but then the work starts as all needs decorating but will take time

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
I am working nights - it is 3 am- is anyone else up and bored. humour welcome lol

I'm awake now, 8:15am, done 50min keyboard practice, drunk copious amounts of koffy so far, thanks for the pm early this morning I was in the land of nod, but wearing something so not in the land of nudity. Thankfully.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone. It’s the start of the grouse season today so if your neighbor is a grouse then you can shoot it, gender free and all that.
Off to Birmingham this afternoon to pick up grandchildren for a few days while parents fiddle about with floor coverings.
I noticed that the tyres on Mrs Miggins car are Continentals, will she need to change them after Brexit?
Have a great day if you can :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. It’s the start of the grouse season today so if your neighbor is a grouse then you can shoot it, gender free and all that.
Off to Birmingham this afternoon to pick up grandchildren for a few days while parents fiddle about with floor coverings.
I noticed that the tyres on Mrs Miggins car are Continentals, will she need to change them after Brexit?
Have a great day if you can :)

A tonic to read that’s made me chuckle

Have a good day

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am working nights - it is 3 am- is anyone else up and bored. humour welcome lol

Welcome to the thread
Hopefully right now (10.30am) you are sleeping well and dreaming

What sort of work do you do?

Reactions: dunelm

ronialive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
ignorant people
Welcome to the thread
Hopefully right now (10.30am) you are sleeping well and dreaming

What sort of work do you do?
I am awake again - now 1.40 am on my last night of 3. I have 2 careers- one as a qualified nurse for people with learning disabilities- which is where I am now and one as a teacher and coordinator for training for staff in health and social care.- That is wed thurs and Friday - I need to sleep today for work tomorrow. But it pays the duck beaks. what about yourself.

What do you call a nurse in the middle of the night

Tired hee hee
I am in Bristol so not far from Birmingham. have a great day.