What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I was awake at 3 am and decided to get up at 5 am .... stress no doubt I let things bother me especially when includes paying money out as hate bills of any description ....having a mug of tea my third then will get breakfast and go get eggs for the week for myself and the dogs....

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning @Cumberland .....have got heavy peesh here at the moment....do you want some....

...waiting in car for @Clivethedrive who is at dentist appointment.....no point in us both getting soaked....:rolleyes:

Reactions: karen8967

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning @Cumberland .....have got heavy peesh here at the moment....do you want some....

...waiting in car for @Clivethedrive who is at dentist appointment.....no point in us both getting soaked....:rolleyes:

We have been peesh free this morning so far so good

Very kind of you to offer some peesh but will decline on this occasion

Hope Mr Clive’s gnashes are ok

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning ladies and gentlemen from a warm sunny Cumbria - how long will it last

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon all

Sorry I've been missing in action for a few days. Had a week that was busy so didnt have time to post. I did pop by and check people were ok.

Had granddaughter number 1 for a few days. I'm now broke as she has spent all my money on kids stuff. She did win something smelly on the tombola so she is giving that to her mom. Granddaughter now off to see daddy and we will pick her up tomorrow to have Sunday lunch with both girls.

Another busy week ahead so if I'm not around dont panic - I havent killed the neighbours and I'm awaiting trial.

Look after yourselves

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all, well up this am at 6 am fasting level checked 10.0 and went to bed on 7.0 so deffo liver dump, just had breakfast 1 egg and 1 slice of weight watchers bread unsure how many carbs that is also had 2 mugs of tea will now walk the dog and have another mug of tea when i get back (with soya milk unsweetened) then off to town then to mams that is my morning gone. see you all later ...waves