What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm sozzled. Left alone so I had a drink or three.

I'm off internet shopping as hubby has given me some money to spend to makeup for leaving me all week.

Probably buy more books

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning everyone.....just making courgette and parsnip soup for lunch.....have got to find more ways of using up glut of courgettes as plants are producing them on a daily basis....:rolleyes:
...hope everyone has a good weekend....:)

Reactions: karen8967

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I'm sozzled. Left alone so I had a drink or three.

I'm off internet shopping as hubby has given me some money to spend to makeup for leaving me all week.

Probably buy more books

Well I bought more clothes. And I'm off out shopping to buy yet more rubbish. All I can say is I must be mad to venture to out of town shopping centres on a Saturday. At least I wont have to find a parking space as I'm going on the bus

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone.....just making courgette and parsnip soup for lunch.....have got to find more ways of using up glut of courgettes as plants are producing them on a daily basis....:rolleyes:
...hope everyone has a good weekend....:)

You could make courgetti to have with bolognese

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I've stuffed my face - strawberries, blueberries and fat free natural yogurt. Going to let that settle and then venture out to do some window gazing. I might buy a bottle of wine for later, who knows.

Hubby reckons it is warm out but we are expecting showers later on. At this moment in time he is hanging off a crowd control barrier waiting for the band to come on. I'm sure he is reliving his youth. But I guess it gets him a few hours doing something different and not listening to me nag him :bored:

I hope you all have a good day, I might be back later

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Checking on the forum, had a cup of tea went to bed on 6.9 and got up on 11.4..yesterday I was drained of energy I slept in the afternon for 2 hours as felt weird then went to bed at 8 as was so tired and slept all night ...strange feeling like this

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks
Just might spend most of today in my shed working on a toy tank for the grandchildren, then again I might shove orf out wif my mates chaos and mayhem.