2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well FGR drew 1-1 with Oldham. Not too bad I suppose. Now getting ready for tomorrow's trip :) Not sure whether to look forward to it or to dread it lol.

And Leeds drawing with Derby ….so far :nailbiting:

Soften them up for us we play em next week :D

Reactions: Cumberland

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well as expected Arsenal lost, but it really wasn't as bad as we feared. Still problems in defence but it was encouraging to see Bellerin engaged in the game again and the new players will hopefully settle in nicely soon. Still weak in front of goal, but not as bad as some matches we saw last season.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well as expected Arsenal lost, but it really wasn't as bad as we feared. Still problems in defence but it was encouraging to see Bellerin engaged in the game again and the new players will hopefully settle in nicely soon. Still weak in front of goal, but not as bad as some matches we saw last season.

You were up against it though. City played very well and I thought Arsenal were a bit unlucky but there you go. I reckon City will blast us back over the Pennines on Sunday I'll say 4-0 or 5-0. :eek::wideyed::D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Went to the Burnley game on Sunday. Saints weren't promising in the first half but things improved considerably after the break. Eleyonoussi (?sp?) looked promising and I think Ings will be a good addition, so long as he remains uninjured :eek:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Went to the Burnley game on Sunday. Saints weren't promising in the first half but things improved considerably after the break. Eleyonoussi (?sp?) looked promising and I think Ings will be a good addition, so long as he remains uninjured :eek:

0-0 draw good result for you I guess. Hope you beat Everton on Saturday.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A trip to Stoke for our lads in the Caraboa or EFL cup as its sometimes known on 28th August. That should be an interesting one. In some ways I want Stoke to win it then we can concentrate our efforts on the league rather than some Micky Mouse cup :D

Reactions: Cumberland

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got Chelski away tomorrow. Methinks the skinny Byron Burger meal pre match will be the best part of the day. That and a day out with son and hubby of course. Maybe the footie will surprise us, but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got Chelski away tomorrow. Methinks the skinny Byron Burger meal pre match will be the best part of the day. That and a day out with son and hubby of course. Maybe the footie will surprise us, but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Good luck hope you do better than we did last week.

Reactions: Cumberland and zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We got Man City away tomorrow afternoon. Another bashing for certain I reckon. :eek:

Good luck to all those playing today. Hope you all win :)

Reactions: Cumberland and zand