Success Story That May Inspire And Give Hope

P

pollensa

I share my success story posted on Dr. Andreas website, diet doctor.

As a pre Diabetic 6.5% classified as Diabetic in spain, yet 6.5% viewed Pre Diabetic in New Zealand, now x 1 year normal range finger blood tests consistant all the time, along with lowering of A1C
5.8% to 5.3% to 5% the latter this week since the post, today as I share this story finger blood tests were

fasting 87mg/dl to be below 110mg/dl spain, in UK now the new cut off 100mg/dl?
2hr after eat 79mg/dl normal but slighty low to be below 140mg/dl
random 83mg/dl to be below 200mg/dl

Note, Fasting always higher than majority of others, have solved that and works for my body, on rising, I drink 3 small glasses of water, jump on the tread for 10ms at 5.7klm an hour or a quick brisk walk. Sit for 15 mins and since I have done this method, all my once higher fasting levels have become lower averaging 87 up to 98, 99mg/dl.

For those out there with pre Diabetes the four simple changes I made on being informed be careful take caution, I had a warning sign, and did something about it, the story speaks for itself, my inspire and give hope, and also for anyone out there with Diabetes 2, hopefully by reading what simple life changes can result, this link my be of some help to anyone out there.

My changes may not work for all, but at least it may give hope in some way or another depending on the individuals circumstances.

Here is the story that lead to normal results of sugars and A1C that continue to stay normal and I might add best of all without any medication at all from first diagnosis of Pre todate.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-keto-diet-not-only-do-i-love-it-but-it-has-changed-my-life-and-body

P

pollensa

Thank you kindly for support, especially your time interest viewing the story post, as it explains, my aim and wish for all, is that it indicates in some way no matter how small that may be, there is hope, lifestyle changes and dietary can keep things in control, to degree at 69 years of age, surfing every day, to degree never felt better more energized since adopting low carb eating plan journey of life style change. Wishing a lovely day from mallorca.

Reactions: Prem51

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I share my success story posted on Dr. Andreas website, diet doctor.

As a pre Diabetic 6.5% classified as Diabetic in spain, yet 6.5% viewed Pre Diabetic in New Zealand, now x 1 year normal range finger blood tests consistant all the time, along with lowering of A1C
5.8% to 5.3% to 5% the latter this week since the post, today as I share this story finger blood tests were

fasting 87mg/dl to be below 110mg/dl spain, in UK now the new cut off 100mg/dl?
2hr after eat 79mg/dl normal but slighty low to be below 140mg/dl
random 83mg/dl to be below 200mg/dl

Note, Fasting always higher than majority of others, have solved that and works for my body, on rising, I drink 3 small glasses of water, jump on the tread for 10ms at 5.7klm an hour or a quick brisk walk. Sit for 15 mins and since I have done this method, all my once higher fasting levels have become lower averaging 87 up to 98, 99mg/dl.

For those out there with pre Diabetes the four simple changes I made on being informed be careful take caution, I had a warning sign, and did something about it, the story speaks for itself, my inspire and give hope, and also for anyone out there with Diabetes 2, hopefully by reading what simple life changes can result, this link my be of some help to anyone out there.

My changes may not work for all, but at least it may give hope in some way or another depending on the individuals circumstances.

Here is the story that lead to normal results of sugars and A1C that continue to stay normal and I might add best of all without any medication at all from first diagnosis of Pre todate.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-keto-diet-not-only-do-i-love-it-but-it-has-changed-my-life-and-body
Brilliant well done you.. fame at last!

P

pollensa

Brilliant well done you.. fame at last!

Thank you for reading Bulkbiker, pity I had not become famous for another reason, champion of the world surfing, instead of controlling insulin resistance the root cause, a great fan of Dr. Fung, when I passed my success story to himself, I received a beautiful surprise back of ....well done congratulations, those words from Dr. Fung were worth much more than the fame....I hope others reach fame level. Have lovely day from Mallorca.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@pollensa well done and enjoyed reading your story - keep enjoying the surfing I’m sure you will, great that you’ve shared your achievements to inspire and encourage others

P

pollensa

@pollensa well done and enjoyed reading your story - keep enjoying the surfing I’m sure you will, great that you’ve shared your achievements to inspire and encourage others
thank you /shelley for taking interest sufficiently to read, that is the main aim, and to encourage. May not work for all, but nothing lost in trying to follow the same or some little changes that may assist, have a lovely day, well done you too!!! fabulous results.

P

pollensa

wow! you are a true inspiration to me! also I love your writing style

Thank you for your kind comments pleased you enjoyed the story, and took the time and interest to read same, and hopefully, if you are able in a position, depending on your individual situation, the four changes of lifestyle that have helped myself to my current situation, can, will do the same for you too. Good luck and have a beautiful day.

Mallorca

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations @pollensa - a great story and I’m sure it will be a help and inspiration to others.

P

pollensa

Congratulations @pollensa - a great story and I’m sure it will be a help and inspiration to others.

Thank you for support Goonergal, and yoru taking time and more so interest to read, main aim is to give hope and inspiration to others, whether on medication or like myself no medication. What my hope is overall, the story is real and true, as Dr. Fung indicates Diabetes and Pre diabetes 2 can be totally controlled, and reversed, one can live a normal life with that control, and simple life changes.

My aim now, is to ensure I meet the three stages of reversal, partial, complete and prolonged.

fasting sugar below 7 A1C below 6.5% x 1 year means partial reversal.
Fasting sugar below 5.6% A1C below 6% x 1 year means complete reversal

As my current state is below 5.6% fasting, A1C below 6% to hopefully keep control with the current changes made continue the lifestyle as explained in the story for 5 years to obtain "prolonged" reversal.

good luck and hope the four changes perhaps can benefit yourself in some way, in the same way and give as you say inspiration, we all need that from someone, and better if its a genuine real fact situation rather than Dr. Google, or general info not knowing if the story or situation is true and correct.

Have a lovely day.

Reactions: Goonergal