Type 1 Low Carb Program Trial

donnac1968

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi. A while ago I expressed my interest in the low carb trial for type 1s.
About a week ago I had an email asking me to fill out a survey
I’d got most of the way through (I think) when it crashed but when I tried again it said I had already filled it out.
I’ve not heard anything since despite contacting them
Just wondering if anyone else filled it out and has heard back as I’m really interested to try the program.
Thanks

N

nicbarnett

I’d got most of the way through (I think) when it crashed but when I tried again it said I had already filled it out.
Just wondering if anyone else filled it out and has heard back as I’m really interested to try the program.
Thanks

Hi, I also filled it in but as yet I haven’t heard anything, my understanding was that if you were “selected” they would get back it touch

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks

Hi there Donna - On the link here: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/type-1-program-survey.154345/page-2#post-1844007 you will see Administrator has replied to confirm all responses werre recieved.

As I understand it, there will now be another pause so that responses can be analysed. You will be contacted again when the next stage is ready to launch.

I hope that helps.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, I also filled it in but as yet I haven’t heard anything, my understanding was that if you were “selected” they would get back it touch

Nic - If you have a look at both the original thread, in the link I posted above, and my post above, I hope that helps.

Reactions: nicbarnett

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone heard anything about the next stage yet?

Like before, when the next stage is ready to go everyone impacted will receive an email.

Hopefully it won't be long now!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes. No definite date yet.

If it does start mid December, Christmas will be different this year!!!

Whilst I haven't seem the programme, and don't know this, but if it takes a similar path to the T2 Prog, then it takes a gentle start.

Exciting times eh?

Chunk78

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Has Anyone who was successful heard anything further about this? I got the email saying further details to following in Mid December but haven't received anything yet

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has Anyone who was successful heard anything further about this? I got the email saying further details to following in Mid December but haven't received anything yet

Chunk - We're close on this one, but it won't be this side of the New Year now.

Keep watching your inbox though. :)

Chunk78

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Its been a while since I heard anything regarding the Low Carb Program .. has this been shelved?