Type 1 Program Survey

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hi there - sorry for the inconvenience!
We're taking a look at the survey today - totally appreciate how annoying it is to complete a survey to have it fail.

The survey is working for most people, so it seems to work for most people!

Will be back with more soon!
It’s worth mentioning that if you’re using a tablet of phone to do it rather than a laptop, you don’t get a keyboard to enter the dates, just a calendar you have to flick through. Quite time consuming when you need to scroll back half a century or so...

lesliehowell

It’s worth mentioning that if you’re using a tablet of phone to do it rather than a laptop, you don’t get a keyboard to enter the dates, just a calendar you have to flick through. Quite time consuming when you need to scroll back half a century or so...
Hi I had an e-mail from Ian for TYPE 1 PROGRAM filled it in nothing happened.how do I get on to TYPE 1 PROGRAM
Les

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I had an e-mail from Ian for TYPE 1 PROGRAM filled it in nothing happened.how do I get on to TYPE 1 PROGRAM
Les

Hi there Leslie - You are now in the run-up to the programme, which is in its pre-launch phase. You'll receive another email in due course.

Sweetheart66

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I got stuck on the first question and sent an email asking a question but no reply yet!

Am I classed as type 1 LADA because I was 33 when diagnosed even though it came on suddenly and I was told it was autoimmune?

Reactions: becca59

Sweetheart66

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes I was stuck on this question too!
I registered and received the email. However I was put off registering by the categories. Type 1 autoimmune from a young age/LADA late onset Type 1 slowly progressive. I did indeed come to Type 1 late in life but it was pretty swift and definitive. Unfortunately!

Carlton1512

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
When your diabetes misbehaves for no apparent reason.
I filled in all the answers as required, but it crashed out on the last page. It time consuming doing it once, so hopefully won't have to do it again :(

KPD

Type of diabetes
LADA
Happened to me when I could not fill in 're Bolus as I don't use bolus insulin - have emailed Ian but no reply yet.
Kp

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@KPD - This time of year, it could be plausible that Ian could be on his holibobs or whatever, but I can't be certain about that.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everyone!

After lots of digging it seems that ALL SURVEY RESPONSES were saved. There was an issue with the link the survey was redirecting to once completed - which has been resolved.

There is need for anyone to complete the survey again. If you wish to, this facility has been enabled but one response is fine.

Please follow up any items by contacting us through the website at https://www.diabetes.co.uk/contact.html
(Please don’t contact Dr Lake as he will not be responding - members of the DCUK research team will be!)