Weird and not so wonderful places you’ve had to administer insulin????

Libby3781

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Yesterday, I was put onto another insulin. So I now have two to administer daily. One four times a day, and the other once daily.

Today, has been my first day and it’s been a disaster I’ve been traveling all day, so not been able to administer 20 mins prior to a meal. I’ve been able to administer one lot. I ended up doing this on the plane before we took off.

Hence, it made me curious as to what’s been weird, and not so wonderful places people have administered insulin????

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I inject anywhere and everywhere, no problem. Nothing more needed than my pocket for insulin pen.

Reactions: Libby3781

Stephen Lewis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrites, liars, donald trump (no capitals for emphasis)
Outside on the Inner Harbour Causeway in Victoria BC watching a symphony concert and with over 40,000 people around me.

D

Deleted Account

I stabbed my thigh once when being driven over very bumping ground in a 4x4 after coming down Mount Roraima in Venezuela in a tropical rain storm the day after Boxing Day.
I decided to go for my thigh as it was a larger area to go for. I didn’t bother pinching as I thought I might stab my pinching thumb rather than leg.