Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just watched Hidden on I player and enjoyed it

D

Deleted member 308541

We have just finished watching the third season of El Chapo on Netflix.

Peter Latham

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Try Madam Secretary: Having left her job as a CIA analyst for ethical reasons, newly appointed Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord returns to public life at the request of the president, after the suspicious death of her predecessor. Valued by her boss for her apolitical leanings, knowledge of the Middle East, language skills and creative thinking, Elizabeth drives international diplomacy, battles office politics and circumvents protocol, while negotiating national and international issues. At home, politics and compromise take on new meaning with her supportive husband and three bright kids.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No, not enough time in the day to read all the books I have got here on my Kindle. :arghh:

Ha ha I know that all too well.

I have about 30 to 40 books to read (physical books) and bought more yesterday.

On my e-reader I have about 20,000 books on my hard-drive waiting and hoping someone will read them.

And Christmas is coming for yet more to be bought ;)

sunny_alice

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Started "The end of a f-g world" on Netflix. Pretty dark sometimes, yet still I like it a lot.
If you are a fan of a "Moonrise kingdom", you might love it as well.

caroldvn

What genre are you interested in? If you prefer comedies, you'll like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Brooklyn Nine-Nine. If you like series with a dark atmosphere and an intricate plot line, what's about Black Mirror or True Detective?

Davie boy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I thoroughly enjoyed Black Mirror (Netflix), American Horror Story, The purge (TV (amazon prime) and film series). And also like Line of duty (Netflix and BBC), Bodyguard (BBC), Broadchurch (Itv)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've kind of been exploring remakes of old classics lately.. Curiosity.?

The new legends of Monkey was an interesting new spin keeping some of the "cheese" from the original imported 70s/80s show? That I had a soft spot for.

Then this one.. "Dr Jones" had some great depth of charactor & came across more manipulative & dangerous than the original pantomime villain.. The Robisons had a hint of disfunctionality with the parents which also made the plot a little darker with the Doc's scheming..

D

Deleted member 308541

Then this one.. "Dr Jones" had some great depth of charactor & came across more manipulative & dangerous than the original pantomime villain.. The Robisons had a hint of disfunctionality with the parents which also made the plot a little darker with the Doc's scheming..
Yes, she is nasty piece of work that's for sure.

I stopped watching it after about four episodes though, but did I like the modern effects that is in it especially the robot.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes, she is nasty piece of work that's for sure.

I stopped watching it after about four episodes though, but did I like the modern effects that is in it especially the robot.

Quite cinematic in places.. :cool:
Watch it to the end mate. Brilliant concept with the robot.
As far as I know with this "reboot." It's a "one off" series. Which to my mind works better than stringing a franchise along.

Star Trek Discovery is another I thought was a good yarn.. But didn't fair too well with the fan base of Trek..