Eat well for less?

malcs90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Watching the above programme on TV.
The nutritionist is putting down the low carb diets and recommending cutting down on fats and increasing carbs. Exactly the opposite of what my nurse recommended and what is working well for me. Perhaps they should change their nutritionist.

Googie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The nutritionist is putting down the low carb diets and recommending cutting down on fats and increasing carbs. Exactly the opposite of what my nurse recommended and what is working well for me. Perhaps they should change their nutritionist.

Many of these programmes do this, I scream at the TV

D

Deleted member 308541

Many of these programmes do this, I scream at the TV
You can always change the tv channel, or turn on Netflix.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I watched it too. That dietitian is definitely an eatwell plate fan with her fist sized portion of carbs :wideyed:

Alison Campbell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So annoying, this is definitely the new line from the dietitians 'fad diets cutting out food groups.'

Even keto diets have a few carbs, I bet they are scared of the low carb successes.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So annoying, this is definitely the new line from the dietitians 'fad diets cutting out food groups.'

Even keto diets have a few carbs, I bet they are scared of the low carb successes.
bet they'd be happy if you said vegan though.. I mean no food groups cut there...

Reactions: Alison Campbell

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If someone were lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant then cutting out foods containing those things is accepted. Why can't someone carb intolerant intelligently cut out carbs???
My feelings exactly! :banghead:

Robbity

Reactions: malcs90