What was your bg reading last night and this morning?

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 at bedtime (chip shop fish and mushy peas for tea - no batter, 5 chips followed by FF yogurt and strawberries. A lot of fat)
5.3 this morning.

Reactions: Prem51 and Knikki

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I had my highest ever reading last night, 10.5 two hours after eating (5.6 before eating). Not a high carb meal, pork chow mein. less than 60 gms of carbs. I've had it before with lower readings. I won't have it again soon, but will at some time to see if it was just a one off high reading.
My fbg this morning was 7.5, so still high.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I had my highest ever reading last night, 10.5 two hours after eating (5.6 before eating). Not a high carb meal, pork chow mein. less than 60 gms of carbs. I've had it before with lower readings. I won't have it again soon, but will at some time to see if it was just a one off high reading.
I tend to steer clear of Chinese as it spikes my BS and I seem to able to get away with most things!!

Reactions: JohnEGreen

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
When I last had that I had a bg of over 12 hope next time won't be so bad.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
7.0 last night - must have been the 2 scoops of Kelly’s Ice cream I had and 4.8 this morning

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.8 last night which is higher than normal despite no evening meal and 7.4 this morning.

Reactions: Knikki

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Always higher in the morning. Dreary but not sure what I can do, if anything, to change this.
Last night 6.2 at 10pm, this morning 7.4 at 8am. Such is life...

Reactions: Prem51