From “first for women”

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
411D9E64-6794-4C6D-A6E3-979D35797758.jpeg

Two threads were merged as on same publication. Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Freema

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I interpret "over treated" as meaning "over medicated". In my experience as an unmedicated Type 2, I've never had anything even vaguely resembling a "hypo".

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Cholesterol reduction is key to preventing Type 2 diabetes ?
That's what is truly a 'first'. I've never heard that before.
Sent me to an internet search where the two are linked or associated, but nothing on causation.
It's like the analogy comparing cholesterol to fire engines, always finding fire engines at the scene of a fire (arterial plaque), and blaming the fire engines for the fire !
So why linked ? Because T2D can cause dyslipidaemia, not the other way round.

If only we could stop those swallows coming, we could prevent Spring coming ! They're linked, you see.

Have a good day, everyone !
Geoff

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Pura Vida - What I have to ask is why you subscribe to some of these publications? I appreciate they're not specifically health magazines, but......

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I interpret "over treated" as meaning "over medicated". In my experience as an unmedicated Type 2, I've never had anything even vaguely resembling a "hypo".
just a point, I am an unmedicated type 2 and i have hypos which get bad enough to cause me to faint. There are a few of us out here who do this.

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Pura Vida - What I have to ask is why you subscribe to some of these publications? I appreciate they're not specifically health magazines, but......
who says i subscribe to it. but you are right , BTW i only post it for the sake of discussion.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Fair play, but why not use the clues in the expose to research and reveal the original material rather than the journalistic diatribe.
The average reader of such publications does no such thing. They take what they read at more or less face value and act accordingly thats how propaganda works.