Urgently need replies !! Piercings & surgery

samowen268

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know this is not the place to be asking something diabetes unrelated so I apologise if this is not appropriate but I need help!

I have a lip piercing and in the morning I have a surgery to get multiple tooth extractions under general anaesthetic. The piercer must have screwed the ball on too tight because I have never been able to get it off! I completely forgot I had to until tonight and now I’m panicking, I have tried every suggestion, steaming it, twisting it, pliers, butter etc!!

Nothing has worked. If I turn up at the hospital and explain I have taken all of my jewellery out but can’t get this out, will they be able to remove it for me? I don’t care if they break it off, I just want it gone! Wondering if they will refuse me treatment? Sorry to go in just need some advice,

Thank you for any help!!

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
I’m with Tipetoo. Good luck with your surgery and recovery!