Is there any food i can eat without any problems ?

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi Everybody
Is there any food I can eat it without any problems ?
because any food I did eat it I was have a problem. I mean any kind of food eggs meat bread.
so all these foods can raise my blood sugar

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dust!

(Sorry, couldn't resist it!) That is a quote from a popular tv comedy series!

However, this is where your glucometer and food diary comes in handy.
Also, portion size, personal tastes, availability, to name a few.

I have found that eating smaller meals, not at meal times, intermittent fasting and discovering the right balance for me.
Getting every meal and amount of food for you is really hard to get right. It took me quite a while to find mine and of course as your blood glucose levels and hba1c levels improve, things will change and you have to adjust your protein, good fats and what little carbs you have. You will get there.

For me personally, a meal of above ground vegetables for a salad, and of course protein, is usually my go to meal!

Best wishes

Reactions: Prem51

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Nearly all foods can raise your blood glucose at least slightly. Your body needs a minimum level of glucose in the blood and will manufacture it if you don't eat carbohydrates. Firstly from protein ad as a last resort from fats. That is how your BG stays normal when you are fasting. Your body makes glucose.

So your best bet would be pure fat of some kind.

If your body, in ketosis, with no intake of carbohydrate and minimal intake of protein is still manufacturing too much glucose then you possibly have a variant from standard T2 diabetes.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Everybody
Is there any food I can eat it without any problems ?
because any food I did eat it I was have a problem. I mean any kind of food eggs meat bread.
so all these foods can raise my blood sugar
Are you saying you get a definite reaction from meat when you eat meat on its own? If that's the case I'd try and get some more blood testing one on yourself to see if you are indeed T2.

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Thank you everyone .I had been testing all kind of foods all those can raise blood sugar protein carbs everything I'm sad for this what I should doing

M

Member496333

How long ago were you diagnosed, what was your HbA1c on diagnosis and what was your most recent HbA1c? What you’re describing seems indicative of either extremely poor insulin sensitivity, or an insulin deficiency. Or more likely both in the latter case.

Also, when you say “raise”, by how much? All food will increase blood glucose, even if it’s very minimally.

EDIT: only just taken notice of your signature...

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
How long ago were you diagnosed, what was your HbA1c on diagnosis and what was your most recent HbA1c? What you’re describing seems indicative of either extremely poor insulin sensitivity, or an insulin deficiency. Or more likely both in the latter case.

Also, when you say “raise”, by how much? All food will increase blood glucose, even if it’s very minimally.

EDIT: only just taken notice of your signature...

last HB1AC was 6.9% it's was about 2 month ago

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Why exactly are you worried? Your HbA1c has been on the downward trend since you were diagnosed. It is not increasing at all, and is a lot lower than your diagnosis result.

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Why exactly are you worried? Your HbA1c has been on the downward trend since you were diagnosed. It is not increasing at all, and is a lot lower than your diagnosis result.
I think everything now are saying it's will be raise at next test.. anyway i ask my question because some time I need to eat anything without any problems. but I can't finding

M

Member496333

8 hours? That seems not possible.

It’s entirely possible with protein. Seen it myself a hundred times :)

It’s not the digestion. It’s unused amino acids being reconstructed into glucose. It can happen and is measurable if you’re very insulin resistant. Usually occurs the next day,

M

Member496333

After 8 hours you have no idea what the cause of a rise might be.

No you’re right. My mistake.

Although I suppose it might be that in fact you have no idea what the cause of a rise might be in my body, and that I do?

I guess we’ll never know.