Save Money: Good Diet

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Just a small giggle tonight to myself about the show's findings, the episode tonight did have the keto diet being tested and found that pound for pound it was the most efficient and cheapest way to lose weight out of all 16 diets they have tested so far. Not so surprising for me but they did have a type-2 doing a whole foods diet for the same amount of time that brought him down to 5.5 from the usual 10 that he had with fast food binging which was second place for value.

So seems whole foods and actually thinking about what you eat can be both healthy AND good for the wallet, who knew?

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just a small giggle tonight to myself about the show's findings, the episode tonight did have the keto diet being tested and found that pound for pound it was the most efficient and cheapest way to lose weight out of all 16 diets they have tested so far. Not so surprising for me but they did have a type-2 doing a whole foods diet for the same amount of time that brought him down to 5.5 from the usual 10 that he had with fast food binging which was second place for value.

So seems whole foods and actually thinking about what you eat can be both healthy AND good for the wallet, who knew?
Nice tip. I will watch that tomorrow.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Which channel was this on Caeseji, please?

M

Member496333

Thanks! I just downloaded ITV Hub to my Apple TV so I can watch this later. Could do with watching something in the mainstream that’s actually positive of ketogenic eating. Just to restore some sanity :D

Reactions: Caeseji and Listlad

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Which channel was this on Caeseji, please?
Heh, sorry I should have mentioned ITV there but @Listlad beat me to it. Some of the weird ways people choose to get a quick fix too was mind boggling.

Reactions: DJC3 and DCUKMod

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Heh, sorry I should have mentioned ITV there but @Listlad beat me to it. Some of the weird ways people choose to get a quick fix too was mind boggling.
I was going to watch it last night but it was getting a bit late once I read your post. So will watch it later day. Sounds interesting.

Reactions: Caeseji