Diabex Patch and Insulin Leaf Powder

Bogie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Deep concerns over the proliferation of alternative blood glucose control supplements. I am sure many people fall for these to avoid prescription drugs and insulin. Have only seen these recently and not seen mentioned on the forum.

Recently I have seen a lot of online ads for the "Diabex Patch" and "Insulin Leaf Powder" that claim glorious results in Diabetes control and significant reductions in blood sugar levels. Claiming scientific research that backs their claims. Facebooks ads and other online sites.

Diabex main ingredient is Metformin, according to any information I can locate and ads post that users state they got rid of their medications. A patch you place over your navel. Really?

Insulin Leaf Powder claiming made in USA and available on one of those "monthly subscription plans".

Both sold directly (I presume just resellers) and on Amazon.

I'm not looking for alternatives but they should be discussed/mentioned on the forum.

Reactions: cim shehu

Fruitella

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I must be looking at very different sites as I have neither heard or read of these products until the above post.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Deep concerns over the proliferation of alternative blood glucose control supplements. I am sure many people fall for these to avoid prescription drugs and insulin. Have only seen these recently and not seen mentioned on the forum.

Recently I have seen a lot of online ads for the "Diabex Patch" and "Insulin Leaf Powder" that claim glorious results in Diabetes control and significant reductions in blood sugar levels. Claiming scientific research that backs their claims. Facebooks ads and other online sites.

Diabex main ingredient is Metformin, according to any information I can locate and ads post that users state they got rid of their medications. A patch you place over your navel. Really?

Insulin Leaf Powder claiming made in USA and available on one of those "monthly subscription plans".

Both sold directly (I presume just resellers) and on Amazon.

I'm not looking for alternatives but they should be discussed/mentioned on the forum.
These pop up on my feed too - flaming annoying - I just block them but I do feel concerned that some people will believe this rubbish

Bogie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
I must be looking at very different sites as I have neither heard or read of these products until the above post.
Just do a Google search for "Diabex" or "Insulin Plant Leaf Powder". Diabex Facebook ads come from homewareinvention.com/pages/diabex-copy These ads should be banned - what they say is extremely harmful.

M

Member496333

The funniest thing about these miracle cures for type 2 diabetes is that for the most part, the real fix is available in every supermarket. Food.

Bogie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes, but unfortunately both claiming miracle results - which we all know is not true or all or us would be flooding orders to get this magic potion :)
I take Metformin and never expect miracle results but yes some people believe that that’s all it takes to control their diabetes.
It’s misleading that the patches have the same name and I’m sure they have nothing to do with the company who calls their Metformin Diabex.

Bogie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
I take Metformin and never expect miracle results but yes some people believe that that’s all it takes to control their diabetes.
It’s misleading that the patches have the same name and I’m sure they have nothing to do with the company who calls their Metformin Diabex.
Meds being pushed online from an unknown source ... no thanks. I would bet that they are selling a lot of it due the wording they use. Our course, we don't hear of these miracle supplements through normal channels. Facebook, Amazon, etc ... not exactly credible medical advice :)

D

Deleted member 308541

I never see adverts like those on the net, as I use uBlock Origin advert blocker.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If it sounds too good then it probably is. Snake oil indeed.

Diabex XR tablets is a bona fide medecine avain=lable in Australia. It says it is only on prescription so should not be bought off the internet.
https://www.mydr.com.au/medicines/cmis/diabex-xr-extended-release-tablets
Thr Slow Release covering on the pills is cellulose, so is similar to Glucophage in that respect.

Not sure if the patch actually contains these ingredients, but they appear on a sales site in the UK
Yam
Scutelaria
Alfafa
Hawthorne
Rehmannia

Here is some more of their sales spiel. I have no idea what Qi is

Diabex Natural Herbal Patch for diabetes focuses on regulating the circulation of Blood and Qi and balancing the organ systems to improve pancreatic function and address internal heat and the depletion of fluids. Its other ingredients consist of Rhizoma anemarrhenae, Trichosanthin, Arrowroot, Astragalus, Scrophulariaceae, Berberine, Yam & Borneol are well known ancient Chinese traditional herbs used to treat diabetic patients.

So now you know. I am none the wiser, but I suspect I may become that if I spend a lot of money to these guys

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just found that this thread has made the search engine in Google, We are in the public eye,

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So glad I don't belong to Facebook and also use Ad Block Plus - saves being annoyed by all this spam.

omoobaorun

hello. I am David. I made payment for the diabex patches using my debit card over 3 weeks. the money was debited from my card. No message or email nor any delivery of the patches till date.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hello. I am David. I made payment for the diabex patches using my debit card over 3 weeks. the money was debited from my card. No message or email nor any delivery of the patches till date.
You need to get in touch with the company who you bought from - hopefully they will turn up soon

Bogie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
They come from China, so expect a long delivery time. Another reason why I started this thread. Concerned about country of origin, quality control, and actual content.