What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Cumberland and @wolfie11969 thanks, y'all are encouraging me to get up and get out and walk around outside. There's not much room to walk out in the "garden" of this apartment building but the great thing is that the building is so huge (3 buildings joined together) that I can get plenty of exercise walking the corridors in bad weather and at night.

I'm thinking about moving to a small town in the mountains. Lots of trees and grass, and a half-mile walk into town. Downhill all the way! and uphill all the way back.

I was told that walking was the best exercise to do. It's free and if you buy a good coat you cna go out in all weathers. I love the fact you can walk in your apartment in the bad weather. I might live in a big house but with the furniture its rather small. I either need to throw some things out and the people with it, or move somewhere smaller and then make them get rid of their rubbish. 6 rooms all crammed with life.

Oh and a dog that likes to rip up paper. You find it where you least expect it

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks

It's cold here but dry. Debating whether to put the washing on the line or not. I love the smell of line dried washing, even in the good old Black Country where the air is polluted with wonderful herbal cigarettes, bonfires and car engines. (As an aside I think I'll do a lottery ticket, might just be my day)

I have granddaughter number 1 with me. No school so being treated to various computer games and the constant dialogue of what she is doing.

Car going into the garage to be fixed. Just have to wait for the call to say it's there.

After that will be time to go walking Freddie and taking Hayleigh to play in the adventure park.

Time to finsh my book? Who knows. Only 150 pages to go

enjoy your day

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Arrrrgggggggh....doing London s/S today traffic is a nightmare due to the demo’s

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Kite Festival at Easter = getting 365 days of ideas into one week of activity before hand.
No pressure !!!
Kite fittings a la home-made -

IMG_6449.jpg ......IMG_6464.jpg

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Beautiful day here in the Midlands.

Done the laundry, its on the line.

Off to a neighbouring town today for a few things I need (well that's what I told hubby). And a browse amongst the shops. Bet I come home with yet more books :rolleyes:. Just ordered another 6 off the Internet. :nailbiting:

Having a Chinese takeaway for tea. Yummy.

Enjoy your day folks.

@Cumberland how's things going with Wispa?
@Clivethedrive hope tings are better for you today. I understand some protestors are in Edinburgh today.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging

Off to a neighbouring town today for a few things I need (well that's what I told hubby). And a browse amongst the shops. Bet I come home with yet more books :rolleyes:. Just ordered another 6 off the Internet. :nailbiting:

Enjoy your day folks.

@Clivethedrive hope tings are better for you today. I understand some protestors are in Edinburgh today.

Yes much better .......Day off todayhas a nice lunch in country pub with molly56’s mum and Dad...their wedding anniversary and birthdays quite close together
Hope you are ok,best wishes to your hubby

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Enjoy your day folks.

Well on Tuesday I was walking Wispa and I lost my balance fell over and sprained my ankle

I limped home

Later around 8 I fell at home I felt very hot and sick, this time I really hurt my ankle so got a taxi to A&E to get it checked out, thankfully no broken bones but since Tuesday I’ve just had a few very short walks with Wispa

Little Wispa is so perceptive she cottoned on that I was unwell and didn’t want to leave my side

How are you dear Wolfie?
Hoping you have a nice Easter weekend

Reactions: Clivethedrive

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well on Tuesday I was walking Wispa and I lost my balance fell over and sprained my ankle

I limped home

Later around 8 I fell at home I felt very hot and sick, this time I really hurt my ankle so got a taxi to A&E to get it checked out, thankfully no broken bones but since Tuesday I’ve just had a few very short walks with Wispa

Little Wispa is so perceptive she cottoned on that I was unwell and didn’t want to leave my side

How are you dear Wolfie?
Hoping you have a nice Easter weekend

Hi Cumberland

I'm sorry to hear that you have been in the wars. I hope you are resting your ankle as much as you can. You may find that Wispa is content with a couple of walks around the garden (unless you have a small box yard)

And I'm all well and good to be fair. Not heard anything from the GP or perhaps consultant but I guess with the problems in the NHS I could be waiting a few months.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as my youngest daughter and her fiance will be here for lunch along with the granddaughters. Our latest way of keeping the girls occupied is to play hide and seek around the house and garden. Cute watching the youngest one covering her eyes saying 'hide, hide' and then come looking for you. I've been racking my brains for new hiding places to keep the older girl stimulated.

All good in wolfie's house.

You enjoy the weather Cumberland. Get some sun on your skin and think of the vitamin D coursing through your body.

Take care

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Easter Blessings to one and all

Another beautiful day here in the Midlands. Washing already done and been on the line for a couple of hours. I'm now looking to the bedrooms to strip beds to stick out too. I dont know a woman looking for laundry.

I'm going to be busy today. Have to walk Freddie so just deciding whether to use nature reserve by our home or the one about 4 miles away which gets extremely busy.

Also with the good weather I think now is the time to start spring cleaning so will start that later on.

And I'm going to brave the out of town retail park as there is a dvd I want and is missing from my collection. Will probably brave that after I have put the curry in to cook.

And this evening might have a cheeky gin and tonic, or two.

Enjoy your day

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Just back from doing a Harry Potter visit up the m1 near leavesden with an American family, they loved it, then they are going to watch Arsenal v Cristal palace....their first ever football match
Easter bunny has been and left molly56 a surprise
IMG_1555859207.667443.jpg
as molly56 is not diabetic ( for those who think she maybe)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just back from doing a Harry Potter visit up the m1 near leavesden with an American family, they loved it, then they are going to watch Arsenal v Cristal palace....their first ever football match
Easter bunny has been and left molly56 a surprise View attachment 32462 as molly56 is not diabetic ( for those who think she maybe)

Lucky lady @Molly56 , you enjoy them. The old adage is 'breed like rabbits', yours certainly did that. I just cant work out who the breeding pair are though hee hee

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit overcast here. Might go shut the door as it has gone a little bit cold now. We are due rain and thunderstorms so we shall see what the day brings.

I'm home alone later on today. Hubby and son off to visit the inlaws and I'm going to sit on my posterior and watch tv or finish the book I'm reading. Im itching to get my fingers and nose into a book I bought last week.

Off to diet class tonight. Havent been for a month with one illness or another. Get back on the right train and see if I can shift some of this weight around my stomach. (I cnat do sit ups so thats not an idea either). Any ideas on belly fat though is more than welcome.

You all enjoy your day, whatever it brings

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Had Great 24hrs molly56 son nick ( who is 23 and a board game fanatic)came for a flying visit....played board game for3 hrs took that long to learn how to play it ‘Dice Forge’ lost gracefully, but molly56 beat her son at first time of playing it

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hope everyone is ok
Hugs to Mrs Molly

Hi Ian,how are you doing? How’s whispa?, molly56 has a touch of shingles...which surprised herbut so far is only a small rash.I’m just about to start a 5 day tour of Cornwall on Tuesday with a group of ladies from Sweden all the best