Moderator Elections 2019 - Voting Now CLOSED - Thank you everyone who voted.

Your choice

• Antje77

• Brunneria

• Caeseji

• Goonergal

• HSSS

• Kittycat_7_

• Knikki

• lucylocket61

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Everyone, thank you so much for the good, varied and lively nominations process you provided for the current round of Moderator Elections. Thank you to all those accepting their nomination, and to those who felt unable, or unwilling to accept at this time, your consideration is appreciated very much.

We are now in a position to open voting.

As you will see, we have several candidates to choose from, across the range of our membership, in terms of type, length of time on forum and general experience. This can only be a good thing.

Candidates, in alphabetical order:
@Antje77
@Brunneria
@Caeseji
@Goonergal
@HSSS
@Kittycat_7_
@Knikki
@lucylocket61

In terms of the voting process, each member is able to vote for up to 3 candidates. You don’t have to vote for 3, but can do so. There will be a maximum of 3 Mods appointed following voting, including any re-elections.

Voting will be open until midnight Thursday 23rd May, UK time, with results to be announced a few days later. Please choose your Mods carefully.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by DCUKMod: Guys - Please use the poll to vote. Votes cast in the body of the thread will not count

If you are using the App, and unable to view the poll, please log in via your browser when it will become visible. Thanks!

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR VOTES.

Whilst voting has closed, please relax over the bank holiday and don’t go breaking your F5 key, refreshing your screen!

Once votes have been finalised, and communicated into HO management, each candidate will receive a PM, informing them if they have been successful, this time around. Once all candidates have had the opportunity to absorb their news, a formal announcement will be made, and arrangements will be made for status changes, and the relevant induction processes.

Many thanks to everyone who has voted, posted and bumped their way through the last couple of weeks. Whilst going on a bit, it is an important process for our community.

Last edited by a moderator:

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Which one represents the Green Party ??

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@xfieldok , please vote anonymously in the poll above by clicking in the boxes alongside the names.

Last edited by a moderator:

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@xfieldok , please vote anonymously in the poll above by clicking in the boxes alongside the names.
Is this correct?
Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 15.04.11.png

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oops. On my phone and no poll visible.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Vote once, three or fewer candidates.

Yes I know I read the original post and my reading comprehension is pretty good!

However the text beneath the candidates names is misleading..I was simply pointing that out.

It should say you can vote for more than one candidate not vote multiple times maybe?

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Done. Good luck to all the candidates.

Reactions: Kittycat_7_

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hope the admins can't see who voted what or I'll look like an idiot for voting for myself...
I did throw in some due consideration before casting my other 2 votes, though :)
Not sure what names are the funniest, but do you think I should have taken profile pictures into consideration too, @britishpub?

Reactions: Cumberland
Status
Not open for further replies.