Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
One of Ivor's best podcasts.
Pat's term 'Vampire squid' made total sense while the discussion on the machinations of Big Pharma wrt statin use v CAC was again levelled. Interesting stuff.

Got to read more on ApoE4.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Gonna have to put this onto my watch list that's for sure, thanks for the share @bulkbiker

Reactions: bulkbiker

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Gonna have to put this onto my watch list that's for sure, thanks for the share @bulkbiker

Ivor Cummins has his own blog/site, worth book marking it. Lots of really good podcasts.

And speaking of your face, I didn't even realise it was you.... obviously, diet, other changes and life in general seem to be working out well for you.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I watched the video yesterday.
Very useful, and I will be suggesting a couple of people watch it.

Also, my experience mirrors Patrick Theut's regarding the need to clean my teeth.
Not that I have gone 10 years without cleaning them! But rather that they stay cleaner for longer, and tooth cleaning now seems almost redundant, and more a habit than a necessity.

I am currently using all the supplements he recommends, bar the Selenium, which I take sporadically, for fear of overloading it, and the Q10, which I need to start on.

Reactions: Caeseji

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Off topic, @bulkbiker, so absolute apologies.

Causeji - your profile pic face is totally different from that which you first posted. Looking good!

Ivor Cummins has his own blog/site, worth book marking it. Lots of really good podcasts.

And speaking of your face, I didn't even realise it was you.... obviously, diet, other changes and life in general seem to be working out well for you.

Awwwww shucks! Thank you so much, it’s been quite a ride and I am almost into the 16 stone category and lost two inches off my waist so I am feeling good! Following all the advice has seriously helped get me back on track.

I follow Ivor on Twitter now, some of his insights are spectacular and it’s been honestly making me question so much about my own biology. It has got me into podcast listening too.