MaioMaio won't connect.

DD2207

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have been using a MaioMaio as a CGM with xdrip for a few weeks now. However it's stopped working and won't connect. Have tried charging, uninstall/installing app again, updating software to nightscout, recharging CGM and using with glimp app. However nothing has worked. Has anyone else had this prob? Any ideas?

Cobia

Type of diabetes
LADA
Yep know where your comming from.

With the mio mio. reset it.

With the phone regardless whats reading the mio mio.

Its probably managing power to the app (glimp or xdrip) turn off the power management for the app and the blutooth port.

Hope that helps ive been chasing this problem for a while.

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, @DD2207 , another possibility might be that your phone's OS has updated recently?

I've been getting a few 'reminders" recently to upgrade to a newer OS, but I've always ignored them because I've seen too many posts from folks finding that upgrades messes with xDrip+. I'm still running android v7. V9 caused lots of problems.

It's sometimes worth having a look through the open and closed issues page at link below. The xdrip developer, JamOrHam, and his team contribute to it, and take note of issues with a view to fixing them, so it's like top level stuff.

https://github.com/NightscoutFoundation/xDrip/issues

Cobia

Type of diabetes
LADA
Hi, @DD2207 , another possibility might be that your phone's OS has updated recently?

I've been getting a few 'reminders" recently to upgrade to a newer OS, but I've always ignored them because I've seen too many posts from folks finding that upgrades messes with xDrip+. I'm still running android v7. V9 caused lots of problems.

It's sometimes worth having a look through the open and closed issues page at link below. The xdrip developer, JamOrHam, and his team contribute to it, and take note of issues with a view to fixing them, so it's like top level stuff.

https://github.com/NightscoutFoundation/xDrip/issues

Yep was having this problem in Android 7 / 8 /and 9 in my s7.

Even tried linage in it but its the power management it wants to shut down things after a period of time.

Stable now running android 9 no problem.

Ps. Android 8 is as far as samsung took the s7.

Cobia

Type of diabetes
LADA
Another thought with glimp and xdrip.

If glimp is saying sensor not found.

Try turning miao miao over it should get clearer readings mine does. :D