Had a 2.6 bg today

Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
Never been that low before, the heat today contributed emencely.

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
And we are all different, a hot shower makes my BG's zoom up! 60 points in 20 minutes. I have to take a "cooler" shower!
I would be a shaky mess at 2.6, I think I've only been there once or twice. If it happens a lot, that's where a Dexcom comes in really handy to alert you to a drop and stop it before you get that low.

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Heat drops me like a stone - a hot shower is a sneaky go-to to get my levels down sometimes.

But yeah - I hate the serious hypos. Seldom get under about 3.5 these days and only there now and again. No fun whatsoever!

Reactions: kitedoc and Marie 2
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Heat drops me like a stone - a hot shower is a sneaky go-to to get my levels down sometimes.

But yeah - I hate the serious hypos. Seldom get under about 3.5 these days and only there now and again. No fun whatsoever!

The heat hits me too, have to be so careful with dosage, but no chance today, it's raining ..............again ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: kitedoc

Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
All good Robin
I have a physical job which contributed.
I had a little carton of orange juice and 2 digestive and 1 fruit pastille.
Within 10 mind from 2.6 bak up to 3. 9.
Mybody very good of alerting me I'm not feeling the full ticket.
My eyes start misfocusing start getting sweaty, disoriented then headache starts creeping in, but all under control. Its the only time I get to eat and drink the bad stuff... Lol