Delticmatt100

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all. Ok here’s a game.

Type in the comments section

“I have diabetes because”

Then tap the middle button till u create a sentence. Let’s have fun see what this keyboard generates lol

I have diabetes because of my diabetes nurse and my god my daughter and I wanna come bacton was the way to do it again and again to god I hope that we will do backflips this is a good fun game to enjoy. Lol

Reactions: DiabeticViking

AlECat12

Type of diabetes
LADA
I have diabetes because I am currently in hospital with the family but will not have time for a call from you in a room or two in a few minutes

Reactions: Delticmatt100

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
[I don't know what the middle button is but I can get the same effect by swiping randomly on my phone keyboard. Here goes]
I have diabetes because under smith behind filler swing alive zen mush sun land.
[well that didn't work!]

Reactions: Delticmatt100

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
[I don't know what the middle button is but I can get the same effect by swiping randomly on my phone keyboard. Here goes]
I have diabetes because under smith behind filler swing alive zen mush sun land.
[well that didn't work!]

Well it is very zen, because under smith there probably isn't too mush sun for filler swing to land alive.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have diabetes because of the past through diet and some of The Coffee which was a little disaster.

...okay...

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
I have no idea why I have diabetes. To much weigh mabe.