Spots on foot? Is this diabeties related or from outdoors.

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
So Wednesday after the animal park I volunteer at I found my foot and leg to be very itchy. Then Thursday I realised I have these tiny red spots which are still here today and it seems like just after today after volunteering. It’s staring to slightly appear on my other foot however it makes my feet and bit of leg itchy . Not on the spots but the other parts. Does anyone know if this is diabeties related or whether it’s too do with the heat or a sign that I’m mildly allergic to some animal or plant in something else around my volunteer. (But the thing is these have only just appeared and I’ve been volunteering for nearly half a year) or something else. I have also recently had travel vaccinations. Don’t know if that has something to do with it
Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 308541

They could be insect bites, don't scratch them as they may get infected.

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
They could be insect bites, don't scratch them as they may get infected.
How come you say insect bites? Pretty much the only insects around I’ve seen are fire ants, ants and bugs unless theirs another insect hiding in the grass. Should I leave it or get it checked out?

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
So Wednesday after the animal park I volunteer at I found my foot and leg to be very itchy. Then Thursday I realised I have these tiny red spots which are still here today and it seems like just after today after volunteering. It’s staring to slightly appear on my other foot however it makes my feet and bit of leg itchy . Not on the spots but the other parts. Does anyone know if this is diabeties related or whether it’s too do with the heat or a sign that I’m mildly allergic to some animal or plant in something else around my volunteer. (But the thing is these have only just appeared and I’ve been volunteering for nearly half a year) or something else. I have also recently had travel vaccinations. Don’t know if that has something to do with it
Any ideas?

Could be one of the things you have mentioned or something else. If worried then I would get it checked out just to make sure. I don't mess about with any foot issues. It may need a little creme of some sorts. Could be a reaction to some thing.

Reactions: Lulu9101112