What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tbh I’m glad you pointed out to me the risks of spiking my sugars @jjraak, I would have likely slipped into bad habits too easily. Being once a weeks is ok, then something else, and could have quickly slipped that slippery slope down to multiple times a week.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7 this Saturday morning after a "fast" of maybe 5 hours.

I wish I had a handful of stardust to sprinkle over every one of you who's having troubles sleeping, drinking, eating, or just coping in general. And that I could wave some of the 24-degree sunshine here over your way. Maybe if you get it started out your way, @trick60, I can pick it up here and pass it on.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here wondering why a Canadian TV series has a character in "Mongolia" treating a herd of Norwegian Fjord ponies. Somehow fjords and the Gobi Desert don't strike me as identical environments. I can't decide if "Heartland" is meant to be a soap opera or an hour-long sitcom!

horse-norwegian-fjord-pony-grooming-650538.jpg.webp

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Test

Edit, found out how to do animated smilies. I used this site http://yoursmiles.org/ then just copied the ubb code when I picked a smiley.

Group hug code (url=http://yoursmiles.org/t-hug.php)(img)http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4624.gif[/img][/url]
Change the ( ) to [ ]

t2027.gif

Yay! I right-clicked on the emoji, left-clicked to Copy Image, came back here, set my cursor where I wanted to put the image, right-clicked in that place, then left-clicked Paste. Voila! a Happy Cat who looks like me!
t09020.gif

Thank you, @Fndwheelie !

And while I'm enjoying it -- this is for @gennepher --
t70008.gif

Now off to find something for @Debandez and @Viv19 who asked ...

Viv19

7 this Saturday morning after a "fast" of maybe 5 hours.

I wish I had a handful of stardust to sprinkle over every one of you who's having troubles sleeping, drinking, eating, or just coping in general. And that I could wave some of the 24-degree sunshine here over your way. Maybe if you get it started out your way, @trick60, I can pick it up here and pass it on.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here wondering why a Canadian TV series has a character in "Mongolia" treating a herd of Norwegian Fjord ponies. Somehow fjords and the Gobi Desert don't strike me as identical environments. I can't decide if "Heartland" is meant to be a soap opera or an hour-long sitcom!

horse-norwegian-fjord-pony-grooming-650538.jpg.webp

In our house, when No 1 daughter visits, Heartland is non stop box sets!

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
t2027.gif

Yay! I right-clicked on the emoji, left-clicked to Copy Image, came back here, set my cursor where I wanted to put the image, right-clicked in that place, then left-clicked Paste. Voila! a Happy Cat who looks like me!
t09020.gif

Thank you, @Fndwheelie !

And while I'm enjoying it -- this is for @gennepher --
t70008.gif

Now off to find something for @Debandez and @Viv19 who asked ...
Thank you for my butterfly @SaskiaKC
263A9B19-C6D3-49CC-9ACF-61CF51D406F0.gif

Here is a friend for it!

That's a great site @Fndwheelie suggested earlier. Thank you!